Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Don't know if it's been posted or not, but http://www.lids.com/ is having a Double Flash Sale today. The first one was 10am to 1pm and the second one is tonight from 9pm to midnight (est). 40% OFF all regular priced items, except for certain jerseys. Use the code Flash40. Might be helpful to some folks looking for new team gear and caps.

plan to take advantage of this tonight!

Don't know if it's been posted or not, but http://www.lids.com/ is having a Double Flash Sale today. The first one was 10am to 1pm and the second one is tonight from 9pm to midnight (est). 40% OFF all regular priced items, except for certain jerseys. Use the code Flash40. Might be helpful to some folks looking for new team gear and caps.

Thanks for the heads up bro repped

Got my confirmation email too. Good stuff. Apparently jerseys were excluded cuz I tried a LeBron Jersey and a Mike Wallace Jersey, both no go

Got my confirmation email too. Good stuff. Apparently jerseys were excluded cuz I tried a LeBron Jersey and a Mike Wallace Jersey, both no go

Same with the confirmation. Now I'll be real hype the stuff shows up on Friday for the weekend wears. I know they ship through DHL, or they did a year ago. Not sure how quick it shows up.

Same with the confirmation. Now I'll be real hype the stuff shows up on Friday for the weekend wears. I know they ship through DHL, or they did a year ago. Not sure how quick it shows up.

DHL? They only do international.. that'd be interesting. I always get my orders shipped to store since store is so close and makes it for free shipping, saves another $4.99

Grabbed that Big Papi jersey and a tshirt ... free ship no tax + 6% cash back from ebates

nthat.gif

Thanks for posting that code. I forgot to use ebates as well. Kids jerseys were allowed. Got my son a Lebron for $30 and a couple hats for myself.

Damn i have no need to use FTL anymore now
mean.gif
Can't even use vip rewards on recent retro Jordans.
Yep I used pump cash into FTL but now ... ive probably made 3 purchases from FTL since May.

Since I buy almost everything online anyway ive just been using NDC with ebates 6% or FNL when I can get thru for their 5% and WC rewards

Back
Top Bottom