Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

seems like FTL rewards dont come with Pins, so you would have to type it in the promo code spot, which means they arent stackable...or am I doing something wrong?  I just tried it online, I cant find any way to stack.  maybe they have changed their system..
cant stack online those codes are basically coupons with no spending limitations. If you wanted to buy kicks with them, the bday coupon is better. The only good thing with the rewards now is if you want socks or a hat. If you were buying a nike hoody for $80, better to stack on a pair of socks and use a bday coupon instead of those stupid reward ones. I hate how we cant stack them anymore, makes it pointless to me. I dont need anymore clothing or accessories at FTL.

I just got shipping confirmation from LIDS ... and indeed its DHL lol

Just find that odd but oh well as long as it gets here idc

Mixunit.com

Last edited:
^^^ Looks like 99% of the Nike/Jordan inventory is in-store only.

Last edited:
So those new VIP rewards are pretty much useful to like get free socks right since you can't stack em? I got a $15 when I bought my KP Lebrons

So those new VIP rewards are pretty much useful to like get free socks right since you can't stack em? I got a $15 when I bought my KP Lebrons
essentially yes.
most people use the bday coupon ($25) on orders over $100 which is more savings than your coupon would yield.

its more or less an accessories code and is worse than Finishline's WC because it cant be used online for products excluded from discounts. You may be able to use them in-store for places that don't allow bday coupons tho.

Or you can buy tshirts that are on sale. The last 5 i finally got rid of i used on clearance nike tees.

But yeah theyre worthless. And a lot of time on socks online a pack is more than your coupon or they habe that 2 for deal which is like $19 so youd have to spend $4 if u have a $15 coupon. Which is a deal tho 2 packs for $4 but either way a waste u can only buy so many socks

I use the bday code on release day to get a free pair of shorts or a tshirt since the shoe qualifies the $25

Whoever gets the footlocker birthday coupon/code for this month of November, PLEASE post! Thank you! I will try to do the same as well ASAP.

Whoever gets the footlocker birthday coupon/code for this month of November, PLEASE post! Thank you! I will try to do the same as well ASAP.

honestly no need to post stuff like this. people already know the routine plus the last one posted doesn't expire until after the 7th.

^^^^^^
Your comment was not needed either. I'm fully aware that it doesn't expire till the 7th because I just used it this morning. Thanks for being rude though and reminding me of the "routine" even though I visit this thread quite frequently.

^^^^^^
Your comment was not needed either. I'm fully aware that it doesn't expire till the 7th because I just used it this morning. Thanks for being rude though and reminding me of the "routine" even though I visit this thread quite frequently.

im not going to argue with you. people like you make administering the site difficult because you know whats good but you choose to ignore things anyways. follow the "routine" and no one will have to say anything to you. its pretty simple.

lol he was fully aware of the coupon and actually used it but felt the need to BEG for someone to post it? And supposedly frequents the thread .. lol ...

lol he was fully aware of the coupon and actually used it but felt the need to BEG for someone to post it? And supposedly frequents the thread .. lol ...

wasn't just that.
you have to respect the rules and the staff. he proceeded to tell me to shut my mouth plus I just got finished deleted a comment in another thread with him calling someone a moron for making a statement about a shoe hitting an outlet.

I know guys think im being difficult but if we can cut the clutter then we can actually see the coupons we are looking for ie the bday coupon 3 pages back may be 1 page back.

Back
Top Bottom