Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

JW - how can you get these Nike codes? (other than on here/ebay)

Really looking to grab a pair of the lunar flyknits but I feel like 150 is a little overboard.

JW - how can you get these Nike codes? (other than on here/ebay)

The free way people get codes are from complaining to Nike about thier order.

I don't consider getting one here free since it is for the ones who sit and update this thread constantly. That ended since there was crying about other people wasting codes. Such jokers. Not the cool Mark Hamill, but Michael Emerson one.

used ebates for the first time on ndc today..got air max 90s in cart and check out thru ebates link..

guess i will wait acouple days to see if it got my transaction..hope so..

if so

everything i buy is going thru ebates..

WHY NOT

Can you use the FTL bday coupon at Kids FTL?

used ebates for the first time on ndc today..got air max 90s in cart and check out thru ebates link..
guess i will wait acouple days to see if it got my transaction..hope so..
if so
everything i buy is going thru ebates..
WHY NOT

It works as long as you got thru ndc thru the ebates site. I just started using late last year and have got back 103 so far.

If the ebate comes through I'll save almost $40 on my order 
nthat.gif

I'm referring to the people having conversations about codes when all they need to do is pm each other. This thread is strictly for codes but you guys are cluttering the thread with conversations.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!

a) Only releases in here - other posts will be deleted without further notice

b) no requests la "when is the next F&F?" or "how does this code work?"

c) If you have specific questions for a code, or you want to thank somebody for posting it, please make a new thread in the forum

c) All information you need should be below

d) Please make sure you write down the expiration date if known

e) Please restrict the codes to shoe- and gear-related sites only (no posts la "20% off at garden.com")

If you want to look for some codes that aren't in this post, check these sites that have most coupon codes on the web. If you don't find one for the shop you're looking for, it's likely that there aren't any right now.

www.currentcodes.com
www.naughtycodes.com
www.myjaco.com
www.coupon-codes.net
www.fatwallet.com/forums/...m?catid=18
www.1couponstop.com/
www.slickdeals.net/
www.redflagdeals.ca (for Canadian users)

Original post:

Since questions about coupon codes are quite frequent I propose the following: We will have this post frequently updated, gathering all current important coupon codes. The old codes will be edited/deleted by me. That way this thread is always up-to-date.

Please help listing coupon codes. We need the following:

1) Name of the online store (URL)

2) Code

3) How much off?

4) Special restrictions (above $50, only valid with VISA etc.)

5) Expiration date

Now it's up to you...finishline.com, footaction.com etc. - please help posting them. Also, please tell us when a certain code isn't valid anymore.

How to use the codes: During checkout, there is a special text box for them - just type them in there (copy and paste works best). Make sure you don't mistake a zero for an big "oh". Codes for one website can't be combined.

JR5

so from the little bit I've read the main way to get a 20% off coupon from Nike is too complain about a past/current order? 

Welp i have not had any problems with any of my orders gg xP

Last edited:
So this is a thread where we're going to be extremely anal retentive about what's posted, sweet. My apologies for the clutter, won't happen again.

Back
Top Bottom