Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

and pastes his referral link. :lol:

Dude has been copying and pasting that same statement every time someone says they use ebates. I never even noticed he was trying to be sly and throwing in that referral link. I thought son worked for mr.rebates or something :lol:

Last edited:
and pastes his referral link. :lol:

Dude has been copying and pasting that same statement every time someone says they use ebates. I never even noticed he was trying to be sly and throwing in that referral link. I thought son worked for mr.rebates or something :lol:

glad someone said something. dude was intentionally trying to undermine the rules. he has been removed from the thread.

this discover card.

alright. Thought giving people three options would be okay. Guess it wasn't okay enuff. I didnt even care until I saw zyzz soliciting, so I thought it was cool. Cause I'm sure you saw my other posts where i didnt reference a referral.

Let me try this instead.

Discover is giving 15% cashback on Finishline and Nike purchases.
Cash return is Faster than all other cash back sites.

Once you signup, you can get $50 once you refer someone. You can entice your referral by telling them they can get $50 too.

Last edited:
this discover card.

alright. Thought giving people three options would be okay. Guess it wasn't okay enuff. I didnt even care until I saw zyzz soliciting, so I thought it was cool. Cause I'm sure you saw my other post where i didnt reference a referral.

Let me try this instead.

Discover is giving 15% cashback on Finishline and Nike purchases.
Faster than all other cash back sites.

Once you signup, you can get $50 once you refer someone. You can entice your referral by telling them they can get $50 too.

its not cool and I don't see any posts in here from zyzz soliciting. if there are posts, please direct me so they can be removed also.

its not cool and I don't see any posts in here from zyzz soliciting. if there are posts, please direct me so they can be removed also.

It is during the release times of other shoes usually. But he's cool about it cause others ask him first. Plus he has it in his sig too which is from my understanding okay.

No point in hunting since they are buried in threads. But I'm sure you could find easily if you do a simple search of his post history.

Glad we can get back to just discounts being posted, I get notified and check and it's people having conversations they could be having in their pm.

Old Navy, for you parents with kids getting ready to go back to school.

Last edited:
for those who ever ordered a shoe at a footlocker store and have it shipped to your house, how do you know when they have shipped your order?  

for those who ever ordered a shoe at a footlocker store and have it shipped to your house, how do you know when they have shipped your order?  

You can call the number on your receipt.
You can also sign up for ups and fedex delivery notifications. You would get an email when something is addressed to you.

Glad we can get back to just discounts being posted, I get notified and check and it's people having conversations they could be having in their pm.

Old Navy, for you parents with kids getting ready to go back to school.
Nice. Waitin for the $10 kids jean sale too. It's a life saver every year...

Save $20 on your next purchase of $100 or more

Yet neither coupon I have works on an order of $149.99, talking about the minimum purchase amount must be met before shipping and tax. (Both items are free shipping, tax brings it to $160.49) Yet the $10 coupons both work.:smh: If it weren't for the Rewards i'd never shop at Finish Line.

Sorry if this has been asked but can't find the answer, can the footlocker birthday codes be used in Canada or is there separate coupons for Canada?

Thanks

I "chatted" with FNL and they are converting to email wc rewards instead of the physical mail joints, well because of that I have an expiring wc that I'm not using (thanks to the new email system) but on the site it says that we can't "share with a friend" anyone know if that actually matters? I usually give the expiring ones away, I'll post it if it doesn't matter

I "chatted" with FNL and they are converting to email wc rewards instead of the physical mail joints, well because of that I have an expiring wc that I'm not using (thanks to the new email system) but on the site it says that we can't "share with a friend" anyone know if that actually matters? I usually give the expiring ones away, I'll post it if it doesn't matter

I think that they can be used by anyone, though the person may have to log out of their Winner's Circle account and check out as a guest if online. I vaguely remember going to Finish Line and using a Reward given to me by a friend's mother once. Not 100% though.

Guess we'll see if you post it and someone's able to use it.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom