Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Nike is back on ebates with 5%. Nice little bonus to use with the new OWNIT code for some nice deals. 

edit: and back on mrrebates with 8%

Last edited:
Anyone received shipping confirmation on the watch jig yet? I'm still waiting 
nerd.gif

Anyone received shipping confirmation on the watch jig yet? I'm still waiting 
nerd.gif
Not yet. Got order confo's for all of the orders placed, but the yahoo links they sent me haven't updated status yet. Hopeful, but not too optimistic, that they'll all go through.

Nike is back on ebates with 5%. Nice little bonus to use with the new OWNIT code for some nice deals. 

edit: and back on mrrebates with 8%
Dont forget to read the fine print on mrrebates.  "Purchases of Air Jordans do not qualify for cash back."

Got one watch cancellation... but there's still 4 more I can hope for!  
laugh.gif
Same, I only got one cancellation out of 4 so who knows lol
Quoting the email they sent:

"We regret to inform you that we will not be able to process your recent order(s), because the coupon code associated with your order(s) was an erroneous code and was not actually valid on this order. Your order(s) has been cancelled and your credit card will not be charged."

I think it applies to every order you've made. Oh well, it was worth a shot!

Got one watch cancellation... but there's still 4 more I can hope for!  :lol:

Same, I only got one cancellation out of 4 so who knows lol

Quoting the email they sent:

"We regret to inform you that we will not be able to process your recent order(s), because the coupon code associated with your order(s) was an erroneous code and was not actually valid on this order. Your order(s) has been cancelled and your credit card will not be charged."

I think it applies to every order you've made. Oh well, it was worth a shot!
You could fight this decision, accidentAL pricing still has to be forfilled.

Back
Top Bottom