Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Cleaning out wallet, found this

EXPIRES TOMORROW!!!!! (3/10/15)

FINISHLINE

$10 OFF $60 OR MORE - CODE: 12ZXFBBTCGS

$20 OFF $100 OR MORE - CODE: 12ZZ62PSXXH

Just curious NT'ers, how many times can one use Foot Action birthday coupon in store? Is it once during grace period or once per calendar year? Thanks!

Just curious NT'ers, how many times can one use Foot Action birthday coupon in store? Is it once during grace period or once per calendar year? Thanks!
I really don't think they keep track of it. I've used them over and over again. Don't be blatant, but if you're going to different cashiers, you should be fine.  

why is nike bi polar with ebates?

"now we're available.

now we're not.

now we have 2% cash back.

now we have 16%.

now we have 3%.

now we're not available.

and just like that.. we're available again."

Last edited:
why is nike bi polar with ebates?

"now we're available.
now we're not.
now we have 2% cash back.
now we have 16%.
now we have 3%.
now we're not available.
and just like that.. we're available again."
They do the same thing with Discover cash back. One day they're in, the next day gone.

20% off of nbastore.com for orders over $100. Some exclusions apply. Ends tomorrow I think.

Worked on authentic shorts for me. Got 2 pairs for 126 or so shipped. That's less than retail for 1 pair.

TNT100

Last edited:
Kind of want a pair now that I'm looking at them, but even for that price I'm iffy. How comfortable are these to something I could pick up from Nike/JB at Footlocker/Champs? @bigj505

Kind of want a pair now that I'm looking at them, but even for that price I'm iffy. How comfortable are these to something I could pick up from Nike/JB at Footlocker/Champs? @bigj505

They aren't at those locations. You should check the sites to verify. The shorts are made by Adidas. I personally just like authentic shorts and the price these are were for what they sell the Swingman shorts for.

They aren't at those locations. You should check the sites to verify. The shorts are made by Adidas. I personally just like authentic shorts and the price these are were for what they sell the Swingman shorts for.
My mistake, I worded that poorly. Meant to say how comfortable are they in comparison to something I could pick up at a Champs or Footlocker thats made by Nike/JB like the Kobe line, Lebron line, etc.

But I'm sure the difference isn't really noticeable and more of a style/preference thing. Bummed there's no men's Bulls authentic on there.

sunlightstation.com is having a sale on the Code Red colorway Way of Wade 2's. 45% off with code cr45.  If you enter Nightwing2303 in their comment area they will most likely send you some extra stuff as well.  $91 shipped. Not sure when sale ends but I received the email with the code today.

Any clue how those WoW fit?
I would say mostly true to size. I've purchased several pairs. I have several 12's (my true size normally) and one pair of 11 1/2. The 11 1/2 doesn't cause any pain but its a bit snug. But since its legit leather it will stretch a bit over time and form to your foot. So I would say go true to size but you can probably get away with going a half size down if your true size isn't available.

20% off of nbastore.com for orders over $100. Some exclusions apply. Ends tomorrow I think.

Worked on authentic shorts for me. Got 2 pairs for 126 or so shipped. That's less than retail for 1 pair.

TNT100
Which teams did you get?

That Gilt promo code didn't work for me when buying nudies. I think it is member specific because I got one of them in the past that I used.

1st time posting, thanks for all the info guys.

If you guys are in Los Angeles. Larchmont kicks sole provider just got a full size run of Jordan 7 marvin the martian at retail + tax. 1st come 1st serve.

Back
Top Bottom