Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

They do, i had this lady tell me i recived a code already because i chatted with another rep hours before but i wasn't successful. She said she checked my history so she gave me a code

While yall are talkng bout this i always wondered if the Nike Chat reps have access to my history of asking for codes and what ive gotten? :nerd:

Cuz im not too proud to ask for a code if I have an issue with an order, but anytime i try i always wonder if they can see what ive gotten before.

That xv jig aint right though so im cool on that

They do. Its come up in the past for me after the person I was talking to had no idea what was going on. It makes me think that at certain times of the day the ndc chat is outsourced to another country, because they weren't even grasping easily written sentences. I had to rephrase it about 5 times, and they still had no idea what was going on. Either that or the person was just ******* with me after a bad day. I ended up calling Nike instead, and there was a long pause because he was reading all the past chats :lol:. Everything ended up working out after talking to him.

The lady I got asked for my IP address.

I told her I'm on mobile but that my IP address is irrelevant.

She apologized for asking.

The lady I got asked for my IP address.

I told her I'm on mobile but that my IP address is irrelevant.

She apologized for asking.

I would have said I don't know and had her have how to explain it to you, and how to find it :lol: play dumb on what operating system you have and other things.

I do that the the guy that randomly calls me saying there is a virus on my computer and he needs to walk me through how to solve it. I end up just playing really dumb. The longest I've kept one on the phone is 25 minutes before they eventually hang up :lol:

I would have said I don't know and had her have how to explain it to you, and how to find it :lol: play dumb on what operating system you have and other things.

I do that the the guy that randomly calls me saying there is a virus on my computer and he needs to walk me through how to solve it. I end up just playing really dumb. The longest I've kept one on the phone is 25 minutes before they eventually hang up :lol:

The longest u kept one on or the longest they kept u on...

City Blue

So the fraud is not tolerated in any shape or form translates to coupon fraud is not a bannable offense?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I thought he was joking :lol:

"That's true" = this has turned into more of a discount discussion thread vs current coupon codes

Also, if admins are serious about combatting fraud, you can always report people's IP addresses to Nike (for potential NDC/SNKRS account bans).

Last edited:
So the fraud is not tolerated in any shape or form translates to coupon fraud is not a bannable offense?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

The list proceeds to define fraud in a way that imo doesn't include discount code "fraud". I personally didn't tell Nike I bought the shoes, I told them I wanted a discount because of Nike's deceptive practices and having been a long tim customer I was disappointed, but that's just me. If Nike doesn't ask for a tagged receipt, the shoes, or for you to sign into the account you purchased the sneakers with, I consider it to be on them. But that's just the opinion of one man.

Why can't we just have a Discount Discussion Thread?

Also, staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam ...seriously?

We really should, it doesn't make sense to combine both in the coupon code thread (or maybe simply rename to "coupon code and discount discussion").

And I'm only half serious but, if Nike really wanted to, they could definitely threaten NT with legal action if NT was the source of defrauding the company. Like was mentioned before, the amount of fraud is negligible for them so I doubt they care but if NT became the source of a major fraud case (i.e. Swoosh acct loopholes, etc.) I could definitely see them doing so. When Nike gets to that point, they don't mess around-read up on Jordan Geller (aka ShoeZeum) and his threats/ban from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom