Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

So the fraud is not tolerated in any shape or form translates to coupon fraud is not a bannable offense?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

The list proceeds to define fraud in a way that imo doesn't include discount code "fraud". I personally didn't tell Nike I bought the shoes, I told them I wanted a discount because of Nike's deceptive practices and having been a long tim customer I was disappointed, but that's just me. If Nike doesn't ask for a tagged receipt, the shoes, or for you to sign into the account you purchased the sneakers with, I consider it to be on them. But that's just the opinion of one man.

There in an all inclusive which is step 1. Fraud is fraud and you can try and sugar coat it any way that you want.
Dudes have been in here clearly stating that they have been requesting discount codes for a product that they have not purchased.

Stop arguing it and move on.
It's not the end of the world. NTers gonna scheme. They gonna hustle. Just stop playing ignorant.

Finding a loop in code where one can force a discount to apply to restricted items or unfulfilled criteria is so far away from telling Nike rep that you bought a shoe when in fact one did not to get a discount code.

But the general idea of getting something undeserved based on the fact the one does not meet the critical to get that something is fraud.

I'm personally okay with working the failed program codes on a checkout system, but I'm not okay with lying to a rep. But everyone has their own morals.

Justification can ease many kinds of minds. But facts are facts. Unless you choose to believe in alt facts...

Last edited:
Jordan works for Nike now though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yeah, this was years ago and they cleared the air about his reselling business since then and they are good now.. In fact, Nike execs (including Mark himself) came to visit Jordan when the ShoeZeum was still open in LV.

Jordan is a good dude though, I think he just annoyed the wrong people at Nike at the time but I'd argue that he eventually did more to help the brand with building the ShoeZeum.. I think that's why this is all water under the bridge and they even work with him now.

Last edited:
Is the Nike $10 survey coupon a regional thing? :nerd:

It appears to be on the actually location/store. For So Cal, I know Citadel has the $10 survey code but Ontario Mills and East Los still have the $5.

I didn't get one the $10 coupon when I filled out the survey, I called Nike and they verified the email addy and sent it to me. They said that are also cracking down on peeps that uses multiple emails. Not sure how they would do that but FYI.

It appears to be on the actually location/store. For So Cal, I know Citadel has the $10 survey code but Ontario Mills and East Los still have the $5.

I didn't get one the $10 coupon when I filled out the survey, I called Nike and they verified the email addy and sent it to me. They said that are also cracking down on peeps that uses multiple emails. Not sure how they would do that but FYI.

IP address tracking.

The last few receipts I've gotten, the url was non functioning.

IP address tracking.

The last few receipts I've gotten, the url was non functioning.

The rep told me that there is a limit on 2 per email addy within 7 days.
But yes they track the ip as well. I usually use my wifi and the internet from my phone and my gf phone to do it to get around the ip. I do quite a few surveys.

No idea why I keep getting these, but enjoy.

I used it thanks. I never get them. Do you use the app frequently jays25 jays25 ?

That's just it, i've never had the app :lol: I bought some Under Armour hoodies from Richard's Sporting Goods a few years back, but those are literally the only products i've ever gotten from the company.

Last edited:
That's just it, i've never had the app :lol: I bought some Under Armour hoodies from Richard's Sporting Goods a few years back, but those are literally the only products i've ever gotten from the company.

That can't be why you're getting the code lol. Maybe they see the codes they send you are always being used so they think you are buying something and will continue to send you codes? I want to me on that exclusive mailing list you're on :lol:

That's just it, i've never had the app
laugh.gif
I bought some Under Armour hoodies from Richard's Sporting Goods a few years back, but those are literally the only products i've ever gotten from the company.
That can't be why you're getting the code lol. Maybe they see the codes they send you are always being used so they think you are buying something and will continue to send you codes? I want to me on that exclusive mailing list you're on
laugh.gif
how about myfitnesspal.  that is also owned by UA.

That can't be why you're getting the code lol. Maybe they see the codes they send you are always being used so they think you are buying something and will continue to send you codes? I want to me on that exclusive mailing list you're on :lol:
how about myfitnesspal.  that is also owned by UA.

Ah, that might be it then. I downloaded that app for like a few days, maybe three years ago or so, before I deleted it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom