Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I got one few weeks ago but it was only for members that are within eBay headquarters because of a local flooding. Nice that they spread it to all members. I got to double dip :lol:

All VIP usually. If your footsie store forgot to send you a mailer or email, contact their support and tell them. They'll ask you when's your bday, then tell you to wait two weeks then contact again. After two weeks, msg them and they'll send you a mailer or email. You may get lucky and get more than one. Remember that bday coupons don't expire.
Told me I waited too long. Birthday was 8 months ago.

i just tested one of my bday coupon that expired in january and it still works. i guess there is a limit. but not before 2 months after the date. lesson seems that we should use the coupon asap

Last edited:
Adidas.com 15% new user code. 

Expires 3/16/2017
PW15-FHIQ-2FRQ-C5OE-QN7E
Let the fellas know when you use it of course

can't remember. Does FTL do 25% off or $25 off $100 deals?

There's a 20% off right now but don't mind waiting for the 25% off

Finish Line code I won't use if anybody needs

I hate these Macy's one day supposed sales
You hit the link. Then another link. Only to find out your item isn't eligible. Then why is it linked to the sale code.?????

Macy's 15% off perfume/cologne.

Instore includes Tom ford and Chanel products. (For me it worked instore for Chanel)

Online code: VIP

Last edited:
Also a lot of good deals on Lacoste ...mostly 30% off with VIP on top of decent sale prices. At Macy's

OK. since i am new at nike talk, I am gonna give out the 15%OFF nike coupon code that might worth $10 on ebay.

Ni:ke.com
[table][tr][td]15%OFF - USCS15PTPNT1CQR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Expiration Date: 2017-08-12[/td][/tr][/table]
 One time use!

Good Luck for anyone who catch this code.

On the other hand, I am looking for 25%OFF, 30%OFF or moreOFF Nike coupon code, 

Footsite code for 30%OFF or more,

Finish Line 20%OFF or more,

Free or NOT Free.

If you have it now or in the future, please pm me then.

Thanks!!

Updated
3/11 9:30 AM EST
Code has been used. Who got it?

Thank you so much!
Who the hell is paying $10 for a 15% off Nike discount they do sales all the time, also wtf are you wanting to do with all those codes I don't think Nike is giving out 40 off codes unless you work for them lol are you the one selling these things on Ebay and how would anyone trust the authenticity of a one time use code that they are paying money for??

Who the hell is paying $10 for a 15% off Nike discount they do sales all the time, also wtf are you wanting to do with all those codes I don't think Nike is giving out 40 off codes unless you work for them lol are you the one selling these things on Ebay and how would anyone trust the authenticity of a one time use code that they are paying money for??
You would be paying $10 to save 15% off a large purchase, I've seen many people do this.. besides the good stuff is never available on clearance

Last edited:
Had to hit up that Macy's sale. Grabbed 4 suits for just a shade over $100 a piece. Can't touch that deal anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom