Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Just tried to use it on some kicks and it didn't work... what items does it work on?
nerd.gif
I believe it only works if you buy something from a specific list of sellers.

That's kind of a good thing the ebay code is restricted to certain sellers. I put in an order yesterday and the stuff I bought aren't eligible for the discount.

Wonder if Gatorade will honor some of the orders. If not oh well don't have a need for a water bottle lol.

Thanks for your interest in redeeming your personalized Gatorade Gx bottle. Unfortunately, due to widespread sharing of the redemption link among individuals who did not sign up at the 67th NATA Clinical Symposia & AT Expo in Baltimore, we were forced to shut down the site. This offer is not available to the public, and orders submitted from individuals who did not sign up at NATA will not be fulfilled.

We will be reaching out soon to verified individuals to redeem their Gx bottle order. We apologize for the inconvenience.

damn

Holy ****. we back boys. 

This Coupon is a 20% discount valid from 8AM PT March 23, 2017 until 11:59 PM PT on March 27, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com. Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50.

eBay

C20SPRING

25% off clearance on NDC (code: 25MORE):

PROMO CODE 25MORE: 25% OFF CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE

Enter promo code 25MORE at checkout. 25% discount valid on merchandise found in online clearance section only.

Shipping charges are calculated after discount. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit or towards previous purchases. Redeemable on Nike.com and its affiliate pages in the United States. Can be used in combination with free shipping promo codes only.

Not valid on Swoosh.com.

Offer expires, and the code must be redeemed by, March 27, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Void where prohibited. Additional restrictions may apply. Nike reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.

Last edited:
25% off clearance on Nike.com with code 25MORE. Kobe XI ids and kd 9 ids should work as they are showing in the clearance section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom