Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

https://renarts.com/

Use code BF30 for 30% off. Works on Nike/Jordan products, just have to email them.

BQ6817-002-RENARTS-1_2048x2048.jpg

WTH they retroed these? Been out of the loop for a long time. I want to get them but it wouldn't look right on me anymore. Maybe if I was still in highschool.

From the last couple years I've learned that if there's something I really want, just buy it early on Black Friday...Waiting for Cyber Monday usually never works out. Good stuff is usually sold out or the CM deal ends up being worse lol.

Anyone had this issue with Final-score before...

They're supposed to be running 40% off. I applied coupon and went to check out via PayPal. When I got redirected to the cart, the coupon was not applied anymore. I reapplied the coupon, total was correct, showing the 40% off. I clicked confirm and pay and they charged me the full total, no 40% discount.

Been on the line waiting for a rep to see what the deal is. I've bought from Eastbay and had shipping refunded when they overcharged. Is this a normal occurrence?

They're supposed to be running 40% off. I applied coupon and went to check out via PayPal. When I got redirected to the cart, the coupon was not applied anymore. I reapplied the coupon, total was correct, showing the 40% off. I clicked confirm and pay and they charged me the full total, no 40% discount.

Been on the line waiting for a rep to see what the deal is. I've bought from Eastbay and had shipping refunded when they overcharged. Is this a normal occurrence?

Finishline was glitching out hard this afternoon. All those sale items have vanished from the website.

I had something similar happen. My confirmed order total shows $36. Even got the email confirmation with that total. The pending charge on my debit card is $60. I haven't reached out to them because i just noticed it when i saw your post in here

^Update. So I called them and apparently when you submit payment via PayPal, they can't process coupons. Instead of the discount being applied immediately, the difference is applied as a refund. Not sure when exactly when the refund hits, but she assured me the discount was applied and at the end if the day I won't pay more than I was quoted.

Back
Top Bottom