Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Anyone else receive a FinishLine cancellation email today? I checked out during yesterday's madness on the FNL site for a pair of Copper Foams...only to have the rug yanked out from under my feet today. #sigh

I got a cancellation as well. Seems like they cancelled most orders. People are taking to Twitter to rant about it. Seems Finishline’s system had a huge glitch for showing items they did not even have in stock. When I was shopping I was thinking something was off for them to have that many Kyrie 3s in different styles displayed on the site.

I should've taken that hint when I ordered the Pure Platinum Vapormaxes. My goodness...

Just saw this in the Cyber Monday thread:

ebay 10%, check the site for exclusions (*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles, and Real Estate categories)

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).

2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on November 26, 2018

3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PCYBERDAY

Cyber Monday Thread?

Please aware me.

Ebay 10%

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181126-211112_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20181126-211112_eBay.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 47
I received a cancellation as well. Figured it was coming, as those shoes weren't on the website the day before or the day after. It was like their system went back in time.

I got a cancellation as well. Seems like they cancelled most orders. People are taking to Twitter to rant about it. Seems Finishline’s system had a huge glitch for showing items they did not even have in stock. When I was shopping I was thinking something was off for them to have that many Kyrie 3s in different styles displayed on the site.

I should've taken that hint when I ordered the Pure Platinum Vapormaxes. My goodness...

My order for flyknit racers was cancelled as well. :smh: finishline sucks.

I just called FNL and talked to a rep. He gave me an extra $10 in WC rewards for the mix-up. I had used my $10 birthday rewards with the order that was cancelled. So now I have a total of $20 in WC rewards.

I guess oneness didn't do any cyber mondays deals
Didn't see any tweets or anything on their site
Not sure why their previous tweet mentioned a cyber monday deal

In my experience oneness has been great to me
I've picked up some great deals from them
Usually ship same day or next day
Always arrives within 2 business days once shipped
Ordered denim foams on wednesday night
Got shipping on friday and they are arriving tuesday
Considering all the sales they got during their promotion i'd say that's a pretty good turnaround

didn't know about the eBay coupon but fortunately I was able to take advantage of the 15% off last week so I wouldn't have used it anyways

Oneness just canceled my order for my Suns shorts a full 6 days after I placed the order. I would have ordered the same shorts from the Mitchell & Ness website during their Cyber Monday sale if I had known that I wouldn't be getting my shorts from Oneness, but thanks to their slowness, now I am completely out of luck. There are obviously far bigger problems in the world, but that's just frustrating.

ive never had issues with shoe palace. i like them cause no tax and sometimes no shipping. shipping is slow a few times but nothing major.

**** villa tho.

ive never had issues with shoe palace. i like them cause no tax and sometimes no shipping. shipping is slow a few times but nothing major.

**** villa tho.

SP charges a restocking fee and doesn’t pay for return shipping. Basically, no returns.

SP charges a restocking fee and doesn’t pay for return shipping. Basically, no returns.

i think if u pay by paypal, their free return shipping program they have would cover the return shipping. but the restock fee sucks. but i think the fee only applies if youre trying to return just because, and not because of an actual legitimate issue.

Back
Top Bottom