Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I spoke with Nike , it starts April 5 starting at 9 pm pst through April 8, sale only I believe
Well I was right haha. Not that it matter now since this post above mind pretty much closes the warehouse. Sale seems irrelevant now...

I think I read on SneakerNews that it'll reopen after this weekend after a deep cleaning, but yeah, shipping is gonna be delayed even longer now.

probably delayed due to the warehouse closing. rakuten probably had that message alert set beforehand

I was just going say I just grabbed hella ****...use rakuten for that extra 8%....stacked with mili disco....they giving stuff away!

Just checked my Nike orders and email. Looks like the 25% was wiped off my order after hitting submit. On hold now and there’s a 30 minute wait. Also in line to chat and 40 people are ahead of me. I’m guessing others are experiencing the same issue.

Hibbett Sports has 25% off their entire site including clearance. No code needed - just add to cart. Free shipping at $49.

Got a bunch of stuff off hibbets. Thanks for update. Do you know when it ends?

I think Nike was glitching with that Login25 code, I bought some shoes last night and was charged full price, I hit up chat and they adjusted the price. Now that I think of it there were like 40 people in line so I guess they had an issue

I think I got the 8% rakuten cash back on the full price order though, I could be wrong

I think Nike was glitching with that Login25 code, I bought some shoes last night and was charged full price, I hit up chat and they adjusted the price. Now that I think of it there were like 40 people in line so I guess they had an issue

I think I got the 8% rakuten cash back on the full price order though, I could be wrong
did they say it was refunded or did they say the charge would drop off and take the correct amount?

did they say it was refunded or did they say the charge would drop off and take the correct amount?
They said they’d adjust the price
My shoes were 120 full price and he said he’d make it 90+tax
Not sure if that answers you

Anyone know if that Nike warehouse opened back up?

I figured a lot of companies would be having huge sales due to what’s happening. So far I haven’t seen it. Maybe they’re waiting for people to get those stimulus checks?

Attachments

• 22F0CAAE-E078-4F5B-BB6F-1561516802F5.png
    22F0CAAE-E078-4F5B-BB6F-1561516802F5.png
    373.2 KB · Views: 2,018
Back
Top Bottom