Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

6F239203-D7B7-48E6-AB58-90ABC83B5905.jpeg

thanks to @size13nikes

Last edited:
eBay sent me a survey a while ago and i roasted them about the lack of codes this year and how when they do offer them it barely covers tax.
Not only that but the codes are limited to select accounts. I've been buying/selling shoes on there for over 15 years and I still haven't been able to use a code.

champs/footlcoker/Footaction missing rewards that were sent out 2 months ago, expire in 3 days. And if ya didn't use em, send em my way lol

They said they’d adjust the price
My shoes were 120 full price and he said he’d make it 90+tax
Not sure if that answers you
yeah they charged 101 and he said he would adjust to 76. he said the 101 charge was just a hold charge and once the hold drops the correct charge amount would appear. thing is once it was 76 charged i never got my 24 bucks back in my account

All you coupon folks
TODAY is the final day to use ftl/fta/champs reward coupons. They were resent out about 2 months ago after everyone's disappeared from their apps. Use em up before it's too late. And if ya still got a couple to spare, PM me lol

All you coupon folks
TODAY is the final day to use ftl/fta/champs reward coupons. They were resent out about 2 months ago after everyone's disappeared from their apps. Use em up before it's too late. And if ya still got a couple to spare, PM me lol
Where do they show up with this new flx program in the app

Back
Top Bottom