Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I see Ebay has changed there Ebay-Bucks policy. Since my last payout, Ebay gave me 365 days to use the return funds. They took away the 1% per purchase and are only doing 5% EBucks promo...

E44DCD50-0DF1-4567-8D03-4845E4B6208D.png
Finally, another fanatics code

SMH first they took it down from 30 to 25 and now I'm going to guess that customized NFL Elites will also be excluded.
Fanatics was the worst thing that could have happened to the sports apparel world.

agreed. That monopoly destroyed the store websites for each respective league, nba store, nfl shop etc and ruined the variety for individual team stores which are under the fanatics umbrella.

I want some more customized elites. But I need another 30% off promo code, because that $370 a jersey adds up quick.

I have tried other 20% off codes for a customized road Mahomes and they all said excluded. My guess would be this 25% would be the same. At least for me all I want is a Mahomie so the best I may get is to stack gift cards from Costco.

SMH at this point it is what it is since there aren't any other options.

Terms and conditions on the Coke page:

"Offer excludes on sale, limited quantity, recent playoff, championship, special event and race winning product, NFL MLB NBA and NHL jerseys, MLB and NFL On-Field headwear, select athletes and memorabilia, Under Armour, Alex and Ani, Dooney & Bourke, Lillie Bee, Lionel, Vera Bradley, Yeti, select Nike Products, die cast and show tickets. Not valid for gift codes, cards or certificates, shipping or taxes. Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced. Not valid on previous purchases or returns. No cash back. Valid only while supplies last. Offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. All purchases are subject to Fanatics’ Terms & Conditions or equivalent."

So pretty much useless.

I hate Fanatics. I go out of my way to buy from Rally House, DSG, 47 brand, local team shops and Nike rather than give that company any of my money. Fanatics has a monopoly and the quality of their t-shirts and hoodies is just horrible. Now that they produce Nike NFL products, the cotton Nike NFL shirts are trash as well because they use Fanatics blanks and slap the Nike logo on there.

The only time I buy from them is when there's no other option, like Elite jerseys, or when there's a 25-30% off coupon stacked with Costco gift cards.

Last edited:
utahman130 utahman130 FACTS!!! Fanatics is a last resort only and in this case for a road Mahomes I have to which sucks. I dont know or claim to know how to run a multi billion dollar empire like Fanatics but the monopoly they have created over sports apparel is the worst.

When the Chiefs won the Super Bowl for whatever reason all of the championship gear was Fanatics branded (nothing from Nike) and it was awful. Some of the worst quality of cotton I have ever felt. Ended up not buying a thing.

Btw what a useless code that is.
*end rant*

fanatics sucks. They exclude all the good stuff from the majority of their promo codes.

what pisses me off though is for as much as they charge for the customized vapor elite jerseys. That Crystal River sports company sucks if you’re getting a jersey done from a team with double or triple layer stitching. They don’t use the correct kiss cut from stitching on the custom joints and layer the numbering instead. Not the end of the world. But an annoyance for as much as they charge.

Back in the day I would go out of my way to do my custom authentics through eastbay (who used exclusive pro sports) over nfl shop who used some crappy customizer called stahls who would do half *** job with the numbering. Crystal River sports isn’t that bad. But for as much as we pay for these jerseys, I wish we could get the correct kiss cut style stitching.

anyone ever have a Fanatics order get LOST, they resend the entire order THEN the original order shows up while the replacement is on the way ?
my bad for wrong forum but since we talking ishy fanatics thought id ask

they gone charge me twice ?

last time ima ever effin with em :emoji_middle_finger:

I ordered a Black Mamba LBJ jersey from them back in July, with an ETA delivery of early August… which when that time came around it was pushed back to mid August…which was pushed back now to early September 🤦🏾‍♂️

At this rate I hope to at least have it before Bron retires…

Good luck on trying to use it. Gotta spend at least $100 to use it. I tried on the app on all types of shoes and apparel and the disco never applied. I also went to the Nike store and purchased something over $100 and no disco. They couldn't figure it out n I just gave up... Wasnt a big deal over 10%...

it was 20% for me in April of this year.
Yeah. I just checked and mine was too back in Feb. Maybe Nike changed the bday discount to 10% back in April when they changed the Medical worker discount from 20% to 10%.

Last edited:
Yeah. I just checked and mine was too back in Feb. Maybe Nike changed the bday discount to 10% back in April when they changed the Medical worker discount from 20% to 10%.
It’s sad that you can get better discounts on Nikes from other sites then directly from them…

Back
Top Bottom