1641997738627.png

Here’s an offer I got yesterday that expires tonight

285B3D3D-2DD2-4DF4-942F-39C3AACB03B1.png

7F9EFE1D-BD4E-4DF5-8729-F120819131E6.png

Says minimum purchase of $140

But I put a bid price of $130 and it worked

A6E74438-9D3C-4140-B977-B585947B0E18.png

C8BFC0E5-5C8F-4971-8254-3A397ECADE17.jpeg

hopefully the Capital One promo works...I didn't buy at the lowest asking price, I placed a bid last night and it was accepted this morning

qr code for 20% off Nike on Magic Fruity Pebbles box

the-collaboration-has-a-lot-to-offer-1646056636.jpg

got a box a couple of weeks ago but promo wasn't available until March 1...threw away receipt not realizing that the site you go to (which wasn't available until the promo start date) requires you to submit a photo of the receipt

hoping this can be applied to Nike By You products

says it can take 24 hours to process

got that image doing a google image search on magic fruity pebbles

saw another pic where the source was stockx so I clicked on it out of curiosity

someone had a bid for $25 so I sold the box I bought today thinking that I would get a response saying they couldn't verify the buyers payment or something 🤷‍♂️

that dumb schmuck is paying ~$40 for a box of cereal I paid $2.50 for with my club card at the grocery store

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

qr code for 20% off Nike on Magic Fruity Pebbles box

the-collaboration-has-a-lot-to-offer-1646056636.jpg

got a box a couple of weeks ago but promo wasn't available until March 1...threw away receipt not realizing that the site you go to (which wasn't available until the promo start date) requires you to submit a photo of the receipt

hoping this can be applied to Nike By You products

says it can take 24 hours to process

This is dope! I’ll just buy the cereal for the discount and give the cereal away lol

More info here:

Promo is valid from 03/01/22 through 05/31/22 for ONE full priced item at $200 or less. I’m crossing my fingers for it to be valid on NBY.

This is dope! I’ll just buy the cereal for the discount and give the cereal away lol

More info here:

Promo is valid from 03/01/22 through 05/31/22 for ONE full priced item at $200 or less. I’m crossing my fingers for it to be valid on NBY.

Major props on this man; I need XL-Tall on my hoodies and I always have to overpay on NDC instead of getting a come up at my other sites. Will report back if I’m successful

I picked up a few more boxes...my one daughter loves Fruity Pebbles

also, I needed to get a new box cause there was a slight crease on the one I picked up last week and I made it worse grabbing the box towards the top

didn't want to send it to Stockx and it fails verification and potentially get charged fees

🤷‍♂️

I made a measly $15...I can buy my daughter 6 boxes with that

the most rewarding part is the humor it provided me

the buyer paid $25 for the item, $4.95 processing fee, $14.95 shipping, and potentially tax :lol:

I made sure to go through several boxes yesterday at the store and inspected them to make sure it's pristine...I'm sure the buyer would appreciate that

This is kind of a long shot but if anyone is into the brand ****ing Awesome (FA world entertainment) I have a $185 gift card I'd be happy to sell for the low. Thinking $75 and I'll transfer the code over to anyone who's interested. Lmk thanks

🤷‍♂️

I made a measly $15...I can buy my daughter 6 boxes with that

the most rewarding part is the humor it provided me

the buyer paid $25 for the item, $4.95 processing fee, $14.95 shipping, and potentially tax :lol:

I made sure to go through several boxes yesterday at the store and inspected them to make sure it's pristine...I'm sure the buyer would appreciate that
Which store? I looked at Target, Walmart, Giant and found nada

Back
Top Bottom