Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Tracking's been updated on my 2 orders. First one will arrive on Friday, second one on Saturday. Little bit of remorse is kicking in, only because I could have used a few more basketball shorts through a 3rd order :lol:

Been trying to use my last reward on another pair of racers but the fnl jig not working for me anymore. Found out about it last night and wanted to make sure my pair of racer and black cat 13 shipped first after seeing some people get their orders cancelled. 

Welp finish line cancelled one of my orders placed today at 4:49pm central time for the grade school size on my black cats. Email received at 7:39pm, anybody else got that email

Ordered earlier today. Received an order cancellation email. So I guess I lost my $20 reward coupon. Part of the reason why I did this today was because finishline cancelled a previous order of mine and stole my reward coupon. Not happy.

Oh well, FNL deal was good while it lasted. Happened to earn three more rewards today but the deal is dead. Congrats to those that got shipped orders.

"Hey um I tried to defraud you guys, do you think there's any chance you can reissue a WC reward that I didn't actually earn in the first place?"
I earned the reward coupon I used by buying $200+ of other items in the past. I didn't buy it on ebay. But yeah....

"Hey um I tried to defraud you guys, do you think there's any chance you can reissue a WC reward that I didn't actually earn in the first place?"
Lol. They cancelled mine too. But I didn't wanna snitch on myself to them so f it. My other stuff went through tho

I feel like FNL needs to honor the orders unless they genuinely do not have the item in stock any longer.

It's their fault the glitch existed, not the customer.

I feel like FNL needs to honor the orders unless they genuinely do not have the item in stock any longer.

I would somewhat agree but most people purchased items that didn't qualify for the coupon.

I would somewhat agree but most people purchased items that didn't qualify for the coupon.
Yup. Sometimes u get cancelled l...sometimes u don't. Thats the game with finishline. They're the worst online retailer out of all of them IMO ....but it's the only place I actually can cop kicks on release day

Back
Top Bottom