Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

For the qualifying products part I really just suggest that everyone use the Air Jordan 3 True Blue :lol:

Just now or earlier today?
For the qualifying products part I really just suggest that everyone use the Air Jordan 3 True Blue
laugh.gif
Yesterday, but yea the TB3 should've just been included in the instructions 
laugh.gif
. I used 2 pairs of black cat 13s

Lol yeah, gotta add qualifying stuff that's worth over 200, once all the discounts are activated , THEN , go add what u want, go checkout , and delete the qualifying products from that screen, discounts should still be there

Last edited:
Yeah did all that. All I'm trying to get are those flyknits :lol: Discount doesn't stick no matter what method or browser or incognito I try lmao
Use a new email or check out as a guest

It's works - go over the steps when you do it!

Use a new email or check out as a guest

It's works - go over the steps when you do it!

Thanks brother. I've tried everything. I guess the blacklisted my IP or something. I'll try over a VPN later or something haha

Didn't see much of anything worth ordering so I ordered

Fila FX100

Some royal blue pumas

GS Jordan 3s. Dark Purple. Not sure if you guys noticed but they are on sale for $69

So I pretty much got those free

From my understanding you cannot combine the WC Rewards..

Going to have to do separate transactions.

You can't combine WC Rewards, but if you have the code I don't see why it wouldn't work on the computer. Never heard of that before.

Seller said next month he'll have more but not specific since today is the new month. I told him to hurry up if he wants the quick sales like yesterday.

Ordered some items I did not need.

I got a few codes and I really don't need or want anything. But this is such a deal.

Doesn't look like I can return and get retail. But then again I wouldn't do that since I consider that just stealing. Even though it is a loop hole.

With these eBay codes we have to use the corresponding WC? It can't be our own
yeah WC acct # goes with code and checkout as guest can't be your own

I used my finishline account and just logged out of the WC account. That way I have a history of purchase and shipment, but no points for WC.

Last edited:
I used my finishline account and just logged out of the WC account. That way I have a history of purchase and shipment, but no points for WC.

Same. Want it in my purchase history even if I don't get points for it.

I ran 3 FNL orders last night all through eBates. Only gotten credit for the second order placed. Used a new window ticket each time too.

Haven't tried to see if it still works after the maintenance but I wouldn't be surprised if it's patched

Back
Top Bottom