Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

My friend straight up said I heard you were giving out 25% codes for false advertisement on my shoes and got one LMAO.

My friend straight up said I heard you were giving out 25% codes for false advertisement on my shoes and got one LMAO.
LMFAO 
roll.gif

I'm no legal eagle, I'm not sure if false advertising falls under the scope of fraud or not.

I do know receiving compensation for a defective product that you didn't actually purchase does constitute fraud.

This. That's why I couldn't bring myself to call in. Just doesn't seem right.

Is the code for 25% off the entire purchase or just one item?
[quote name="solecollecting"]Jordan is further correcting the situation by extending an offer to anyone misled by the description. Those who bought the Air Jordan 15 from Nike and want to keep their pair will receive a 25 percent discount for a single item for their next purchase at nike.com. Alternatively, Nike is offering a full refund for customers who bought the Air Jordan 15, along with a 25 percent discount for a single item at nike.com.[/quote]
maybe?

Last edited:
Guess I'm too late for the 25% off code I actually have the shoes but no receipt sure would appreciate one for this tech knit I want to get

This got me wondering what else Nike has lied about in terms of materials used, etc

Bet u space jams don't have full length air like ogs did. Only problem is nobody is going to cut those in half to find out.

Last edited:
Guess I'm too late for the 25% off code I actually have the shoes but no receipt sure would appreciate one for this tech knit I want to get

Many people without the shoes have gotten the code. I don't think the receipt is necessary. Did you try and get a code?

Many people without the shoes have gotten the code. I don't think the receipt is necessary. Did you try and get a code?
Told me I have to send a picture of the shoes and reciept to recieve the code...bs if that's the case I'm just now seeing this

Last edited:
Just take a picture then. Tell them to pick a number for you to write on a piece of paper, and just put that number next to them while you take the picture. The receipt thing sounds like somebody just doesn't want to give it out.

I hope someone DOES sue Nike/Jordan for their misleading practices. They should have to pay for taking advantage of their customers.

This was just the most recent and blatant. They also recently mislead in regards to the Kobe AD's cushion. They also like to neuter their Retro shoes, removing tech, and ultimately making knockoffs of their own products. A recent example would be the Penny 4 that had the forefoot air removed (They still charged $160). Another would be the original Hyperdunks that were released fairly recently (Some had air, some didn't. It depended on the colorway).

Nike/Jordan are doing their customers dirty. If they get some in return so be it.

Dang, no luck with Nike chat. Tried it 2x and both asked to provide receipt. Oh well I guess it wasnt meant to be. Congrats to those that came up on the 25%.

Edit: Nevermind just got one. 3rd time the charm lol. It was only 20% off but ill take it.

Last edited:
Dang, no luck with Nike chat. Tried it 2x and both asked to provide receipt. Oh well I guess it wasnt meant to be. Congrats to those that came up on the 25%.

Edit: Nevermind just got one. 3rd time the charm lol. It was only 20% off but ill take it.

They offered me 20%... I said hold onto that until you get the other 5% then let me know.

Back
Top Bottom