Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

you cant use other peoples finishline rewards without the winners circle card number associated with the code

Ebay 20% PSUMMER20

What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 20% discount valid from 8 AM PST June 17, 2017 until 11:59 PM PST on June 20, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or more on eBay.com. Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below. The discount will be applied to eligible item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $50.

Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Cell Phones and Accessories, Computer/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Cameras and Photos, Home & Garden, Luggage, Luggage Accessories, Travel Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, Clothing, Shoes & Accessories.

Sellers for Coupon redemption:

altatac
Apparelsave
Authenticglasses
bajawaverunner
beachcamera
bigvalueinc
brillianteers
cctvhotdeals
Collectionbijoux100
Crocsoutlet
dealsfellow
dysonoutlet
ebags
gemstoneking
guaranteecellular
hanesbrandsoutlet
homiegear
hottercooler
jockeystore
Luxomo
MLGJewelry
mobilepros1
mywit
mywitoutlet
polkaudio
pompeii3
quickshipelectronics
retailfashionoutlet
Ritzcameras
rockwelltools
samsonite
shoesandfashions
Silverspeck
skymallstore
spigen_inc
ssgssg10
street-moda
tekreplay
travelerschoice
worxgt

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items from specific sellers as listed above.
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PST on June 20, 2017.
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSUMMER20

Ebay 20% PSUMMER20

What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 20% discount valid from 8 AM PST June 17, 2017 until 11:59 PM PST on June 20, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $25 or

Yeah I checked and called eBay

No heat there. Don't see Jordan retros beside Jordan 1.

Air Max 1 from "Apparel save" that's about it.
Didn't see any boost. There were some adidas ZX and Pharrell Williams Superstar floral.

there are some crazy good deals on city gear with code 30clearance for an additional 30% off all marked down items. I just copped 9 pairs for just over $250. retail was over $1000.

there are some crazy good deals on city gear with code 30clearance for an additional 30% off all marked down items. I just copped 9 pairs for just over $250. retail was over $1000.

Good news

Air Trainer Cruz Creme has a lot of sizes and is $40

Asics Gel Lyte 3 Oreo is $80

Size only 9.5

Zoom KD9 $129

From size 8.5 to 14

Kobe AD light bone $120

Size 8 to 14 .5 sizes missing

Air Penny 4

Size 8 to 14

Last edited:

Tried it on some af1 flyknit on clearance with the 30clearance code and it didn't work. It applies to clearance items? Thanks

Never mind expired 6/15 so it seems.

no, it certainly didn't expire on 6/15 considering that CG sent the email out on the 16th.
just placed another order, as did a few other friends. Penny 4s $70, Jordan J23s $28, Jordan 1s $56
if you're logged in, i'd suggest logging out to apply the code.

no, it certainly didn't expire on 6/15 considering that CG sent the email out on the 16th.
just placed another order, as did a few other friends. Penny 4s $70, Jordan J23s $28, Jordan 1s $56

I never logged in. Maybe you have to be logged in?

Still didn't work. Lol thanks anyway.

I sent in requests at CB for chutneys and the finals pack(I know it's a long shot)
I guess we will find out tomorrow if bigpapa pulls thru [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So you emailed asking to apply the code or you submitted orders with the code applied?

Back
Top Bottom