Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Code SUMR17 for sheikh shoes

15% off all items it says

Works on the jordan finals pack

Brings it down to $425 before taxes free shipping

If you dont have to pay taxes its not a bad deal

Here's a random thing for y'all: TickPick.com is a ticket marketplace like StubHub, but with no added fees. What you see is what you pay. I personally love it, and have gotten a few tickets for concerts and football games below face value from them in the past.

Well, they're offering $10 off your first order ($50+, I believe) to new sign-ups. No code necessary -- the credit is automatically applied to your account when you sign up your email and register a password.

I grabbed a pair of Nascar tickets yesterday on the start/finish line at the Sept. New Hampshire race, and after the $10 off bonus I got them for like $45 below face value each. I guess my old orders were through a different email or something, because the discount worked on this one.

Anyway, if you're looking for concert or sports tickets, I'd try this first as you can save a ton off of StubHub (or even Ticketmaster) prices.

Anyone here know if we can combine one time 20% code with the Summer20 on NDC? I asked the rep he said no but I know it might have some trick that they can apply it for us but they just don't.

Anyone here know if we can combine one time 20% code with the Summer20 on NDC? I asked the rep he said no but I know it might have some trick that they can apply it for us but they just don't.
they cant do it, not wont. not possible. gotta choose 1 or the other.

It is possible for it to happen. There have been times where I used a 20 coupon, and then the items went on sale and a coupon code came out. I asked them to adjust the price plus the coupon, and they did. When they adjust it, that will adjust the price, and then the original coupon will be stacked. Or, the items were on sale, I used a 20%, and then when the coupon came out I had them adjust it. It is possible for them to do it. But if you ask them to do it in their system to stack them, then they won't agree to do it.

It is possible for it to happen. There have been times where I used a 20 coupon, and then the items went on sale and a coupon code came out. I asked them to adjust the price plus the coupon, and they did. When they adjust it, that will adjust the price, and then the original coupon will be stacked. Or, the items were on sale, I used a 20%, and then when the coupon came out I had them adjust it. It is possible for them to do it. But if you ask them to do it in their system to stack them, then they won't agree to do it.

Yeah that what I think to do but I asked them, they said they can't do it. And I dont want to risk waste the coupon since the promo code already out.

BTW only on sale items are 20% off

Older sitting Jordan's are excluded

SUMMER20 didn't apply on this one.

thats if you get a clueless rep. but theyre not supposed to do it, cuz youre not supposed to be able to do it.

^ you specifically said that it's not possible.... It is possible, if the situation is right, and you get items before a sale code releases, or before an item goes on sale.

^ you specifically said that it's not possible.... It is possible, if the situation is right, and you get items before a sale code releases, or before an item goes on sale.
first, quote me so i can know to reply next time.

and you specifically said yourself if you ask them to do it the normal legit way, they will refuse because theyre not supposed to. and he specifically stated he already asked them to and they said no. im answering his question in general, as in the most likely outcome.

but like i said, a clueless rep or a rep who simply does not care might hook him up. nothing is IMPOSSIBLE. he would just have to keep chatting in or calling in until he gets the right rep. if he wants to do that, he can feel free to try. but u yourself cannot guarantee that he will get the same result as you did.

Back
Top Bottom