Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Has anyone gotten a partial refund from NDC? I made an order a few days ago and now there's a 20% coupon that can be applied to the same items. I called and they said they could not partially refund me, only option was to buy everything again and return the other orders.

Has anyone gotten a partial refund from NDC? I made an order a few days ago and now there's a 20% coupon that can be applied to the same items. I called and they said they could not partially refund me, only option was to buy everything again and return the other orders.

Is the 20% coupon for everyone ? Or you have one just for yourself ?

BUNDLE3 for everyone. Have to purchase 3 non discount items to use it. Dunno if it will work on US NDC.
Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me on US NDC. I tried with a pair of shoes, a shirt, and a pair of socks. Thanks for posting though

Blitzsupreme is the code for 30% off supreme

Projectblitz

Doesn’t work

F8C114DB-F184-4B7A-90B9-31F276F4AAA2.jpeg

They will. Call and speak to a supervisor

Called and spoke to the supervisor. She said that because there was two orders for a total of 3 items and the coupon was for 1 order with 3 items, she could not apply the discount. Told her it would be more expensive for them if I made a new order and returned the other two orders and that all she had to do was just give me a partial refund, not process the discount code. She said making a new order was the only way it could be done. I was lucky enough to grab the last remaining pair in my size after a restock happened, took me some time of fighting with the NDC system but got to purchase them with the BUNDLE3 code.
The first lady that helped me offered a 20% discount code on any order, then the supervisor did again. I of course accepted it but haven't gotten it yet.

I have a foot action bday coupon and I know it won't work on Jordans alone, but what if I add a t-shirt on top of the Jordans, will the coupon work?

I have a foot action bday coupon and I know it won't work on Jordans alone, but what if I add a t-shirt on top of the Jordans, will the coupon work?
it actually will work on jordans in store its up to the store but the only jordan releases that are excluded are jordan xi and quickstrikes in store

online everything excluded even with buying a shirt with them

if you aint gonna use that birthday coupon go ahead and slide it in my
private messages :lol:

Back
Top Bottom