They didn’t have that many exclusions before
Didn’t mind the shipping cost when I didn’t have to pay tax
But I’m not paying tax and shipping

Yeah oneness used to be the disco king back in the day
They didn’t have that many exclusions before
Didn’t mind the shipping cost when I didn’t have to pay tax
But I’m not paying tax and shipping
Truth

I didn’t know they started excluding things. Every time I’ve ordered it worked on all items. Guess the jig is up.

00C47989-5E62-4542-AC37-9DF58A1C56AA.jpeg

Not sure how they’re calculating this, but no way on God’s green earth should I have to pay them $20 to send me a hat and a pair of shorts 🤦🏾‍♂️

I believe oneness charges by distance(usps)
They ship from KY
When i used to order from them i got charged around $9 to chicago
But yeah they buggin with that $19 shipping lol

I believe oneness charges by distance(usps)
They ship from KY
When i used to order from them i got charged around $9 to chicago
But yeah they buggin with that $19 shipping lol
Ordered my LBJ 17’s from them... box was like 5-6lbs, shipping was only $15. Maybe it’s more now because of the holiday season but regardless not much Sod a deal now. Easy pass

Does anyone know when and how Nike sends birthdays discounts? My birthday is tomorrow and I haven't seen it in my email and I haven't seen it my nike app inbox. Thanks

Does anyone know when and how Nike sends birthdays discounts? My birthday is tomorrow and I haven't seen it in my email and I haven't seen it my nike app inbox. Thanks

If you have the Nike App, they should send you a message (similar to what you would get when you get exclusive access to a drop) telling you that you have a one-time use $20 off of $100.

The codes usually go out the first week of the month (regardless of the date of your birthday) and will be good until the 15th of the month after your birthday month.

Look for the code to arrive sometime this week.

Check your spam/junk folder.

And happy birthday.

Oneness has 20% off everything
Looks like no exclusions
Even the jordans that dropped today the codes works for it
Use code oneness

Oneness has 20% off everything
Looks like no exclusions
Even the jordans that dropped today the codes works for it
Use code oneness

Damn was 50% all weekend

www.instyleshoes.com

Use code "ISS10" for 10% off sitewide* for a limited time.

We offer Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping within Domestic US. Other shipping options available at checkout if you require faster shipping.

*Excluded - 2019 AJ 11 Pre Sale / 2019 AJ 4 Black Cement / 2019 AJ 6 Black Infrared

www.instyleshoes.com

Use code "ISS10" for 10% off sitewide* for a limited time.

We offer Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping within Domestic US. Other shipping options available at checkout if you require faster shipping.

*Excluded - 2019 AJ 11 Pre Sale / 2019 AJ 4 Black Cement / 2019 AJ 6 Black Infrared
Lol, NO THANKS!.......HIGH AS PRICES😂✌️ BEAT IT.

Back
Top Bottom