Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Not sure if this was posted. Looks targeted? Ebay. Check your accounts!

25% off any pair $250 and up
From OG highs to coveted collabs.
Get yours and save with code YOURKICKS by 1/25.
Shop now
Max discount of $100.
Who's eligible for the Coupon?Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for one pair of athletic shoes of $250 or more. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: YOURKICKS
  3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on January 25, 2020
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 25% discount off a minimum purchase of $250 on a single eligible item, valid from 5:00 AM Pacific Time on January 20, 2020 until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on January 25, 2020. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories; Men’s Athletic Shoes, Women’s Athletic Shoes. Coupon must be used within a single transaction, while supplies last.
Max one-time use. Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
Coupon is funded by eBay; Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.
If you are attempting to use this Coupon to buy items from both managed payments seller(s) and non-managed payments seller(s), your cart may be divided into two separate transactions. If that happens, this Coupon will be applied to the first transaction if it meets the minimum purchase requirement. If the first transaction does not meet the purchase requirement, this Coupon will not be applied. If your second transaction meets the purchase requirement, you must apply this Coupon during the second transaction.

Tired of these limits man. So many kicks between 100-175 I’d use this on but eBay sellers just jack up the price so the discount takes you to fair market instead of actually getting a deal. At least on the ones I want. /old man rant.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200120-114221_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200120-114221_eBay.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 616
Coupon code works for me. Debating on whether or not to cop the Undefeated Kobe pack...after the coupon and taxes I could get ‘em for $790

Pretty sure select accounts like all coupons. I sold 5 items last week, was seeing if anyone else sold with this promo

I just got a couple more Life Time Friends and Family codes loaded to my account that need to be used by 1/31. If you've been thinking about joining, now would be a good time. Sign up online at the link below - no contract.

• $0 joining fees
• $0 add on fees
• Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30*
• A one-hour Personal Training session to explore and experience equipment, discuss goals and develop a customized workout plan ($75 value)
• One month of kid’s group swim lessons for each junior added on to the membership ($70 value)

Last edited:
Hey guys quick question about the eBay coupon. Had a seller send me an offer on a pair of shoes, if I accept would I still be able to apply the code? It’s my understanding that if I send the seller an offer it won’t work but I don’t know how it works the other way around...don’t really buy stuff off eBay anymore so not too sure how it goes.

Hey guys quick question about the eBay coupon. Had a seller send me an offer on a pair of shoes, if I accept would I still be able to apply the code? It’s my understanding that if I send the seller an offer it won’t work but I don’t know how it works the other way around...don’t really buy stuff off eBay anymore so not too sure how it goes.

Just ask the seller to change the listed price.

Back
Top Bottom