Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

It’s funny you say that. I spent YEARS as an XL. Then about a year and a half ago I was forced to move up to XXL for the length even though I hadn’t changed in height or weight and just dealt with extra width. I’ll laugh if I have to go back lol.

Dm sent
Quick question? Do you fall in the most vulnerable or least? I only ask as I would want your opinion on having to return to work if you were in the most vulnerable category. I'm 43, in pretty decent health, 6" 182, but dealing with severe Crohn's disease at the present. BUT, the kicker, I'm a transplant patient. Had a liver transplant 10/7/03. I will tell you that there is ZERO chance of getting me to go back to work until a vaccine or some time of medication to fight this become available.

For work, I deal with the public daily. I'm in auto sales. Now yes, they are tanking in historical numbers, but some people will still come out and buy one. Currently my state has us only available via online. But lucky for me (and this was dumb luck) I took a 3 month short term disability leave (paid) due to the Crohn's (was using the restroom between 20-40 times daily). It's up after May 1st. I have to decide on trying to extend it longer or sign up for the unemployment plus the $600 my state gives weekly (couldn't sign up when they furloughed my co-workers in late March as you can't double dip.

I know eventually they will open up the showrooms again to customers and again there is NO CHANGE of me being there with the possibility of catching this. You can't show a car being 6 feet from a customer. While healthy people have died, if I catch it, I'm pretty much dead as I have no immune system. Not going to put my wife through the stress of me working and her wondering if someone comes in who is a carrier.

My thing, and it's a pipedream bacause the administration is a bleeping joke, would be to keep the $600 per week Coronavirus extra pay going for ANYONE who is high risk as long as they get a letter from their doctor., until a vaccine or cure is created and available. And I know, some consider themselves high risk not due to medical issues (overweight, or smoking, etc). Sadly, not everyone would qualify. But if you can provide a medical letter signed by the doctor, they should continue to pay until a vaccine is available. If that takes till next year, so be it. The government was keen on bailing out all these companies like airlines and cruise companies, and giving them millions. Same with letting publicly traded companies get the government loans when they should have not been eligible (L.A.Lakers took it then gave back after word got out. Seriously, they are worth $4B!). The small companies needed it, not freaking Ruth's Chris steakhouse! That's my take.
I have a Champs and a Footlocker coupon; DM me if you want it. Both expire 5/16 I believe.

Coupons for Foot Locker stores (FTL, Champs, Eastbay, etc...)
$20 off $99
WNRTXDR4HB7JD479

$25 off $125
Z88B8TJG9WKTHGRN

Please post if used.

Memorial Day's next next Monday (5/25) :nerd:

I've got a few items that I'm watching... Would cop if there's a code or even additional ebay bucks.

I don’t feel like eBay ever does stuff on holidays. It almost always seems to be on random days.

Hopefully there are Memorial day coupon codes soon.
I'm looking for a John Elliott hoodie but I want a steep off season discount.
Should've bit when they still had the Lebron x John Elliott hoodies available in my size.

Back
Top Bottom