Current releases you want to see hit the local market

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

that colorway of the ix is so CLEAN!!!!

og white or powder blue?!?!?! im havin a hard time.... cant buy both though...

Originally Posted by lmns2

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

Air jordan 1 alpha pleassssseeee..

Nilabas na yung Tinker Hatfield dito, pero yung mga ibang CW, wala pa. Kakainis nga eh, gusto ko rin yung BREDs at yung Knicks (isa nga lang yung mabibili ko, if ever). 
laugh.gif

Halos walang Adidas dito ah, pero sana naman ilabas nila yung itong CW ng Supernatural Creator dito.

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RODUCT%20NUMBER%20SEARCH

Meron sa eBay PH, pero di ako pwede bumili doon eh. 
frown.gif
those creators are available here. check out the adidas PH page.. gishstar just posted latest adidas shoe release.. 4 colorways for those supernatural creators.. 1 low (gilberts shoe).. 
%@%?! Seriously?! I haven't seen them here yet!

^no release date for those aston martin pack. those powder blue IX are tight. ill try to grab my pair of those.

anyone planning to get the aj6 oreos over the 25th anniv. 3 and 4? the all white for me looks too plain.

Originally Posted by monase

powder blue! og white! ajko! ROYAL FOAMS!
yessur! plus xi concords & cool grey....
pimp.gif

yo con with all these kicks droppin i have to control my urges and stick to the list!!! or else ima start selling one of my kidneys foreal!!!

^^^ this looks different from the samples from marqueesole. this has a red midsole instead of black and the windows from D. Wade's pair kinda looks white to me than clear. This CW looks much better to me and I would def. cop this when they hit the outlets! haha!

^^
thats why he torched the Lakers at that game nice aj IXs!!!  hehe oh well hope lakers get to win on their next game...apprently everytime kobe debuts a new cw of the Vs they lose. i guess its a jinx...
happy.gif

Brown denim, corded laces, yellowed midsole...I'm feelin' these joints. 
pimp.gif

Nike 6.0 Dunk High – ‘Sad Autumn’ – Brown Denim

e7c365854f36be0ade3ce11a90024b982c3ec0da.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom