Custom Air Jordan Comfort XI's

These are FIRE!  Awesome job.  What kind of paint did you use?  How did you accomplish that smooooth finish?  Fantastic.
pimp.gif

These are FIRE!  Awesome job.  What kind of paint did you use?  How did you accomplish that smooooth finish?  Fantastic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

pimp.gif

I actually use airbrush paint for all my customs cause the paint is easily absorbed by fabric.
The finish looks smooth because i added a flexible gloss varnish TO the paint and then i finished it with a coat after to make it patent- leather looking

pimp.gif

I actually use airbrush paint for all my customs cause the paint is easily absorbed by fabric.
The finish looks smooth because i added a flexible gloss varnish TO the paint and then i finished it with a coat after to make it patent- leather looking

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

pimp.gif

TIGHT!

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

pimp.gif

TIGHT!

I suggest adding more black paint.. to give it a shiny look..

Much like patent leather.

Patent Leather on the black portion would look nice.

Word to:
Concord XI's.
grin.gif

Word to:
Concord XI's.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Word to:
Concord XI's.
grin.gif

i see what youre gettin at
could be dope

Originally Posted by ALDY

Word to:
Concord XI's.
grin.gif

i see what youre gettin at
could be dope

not a fan of the shoe, but this colorway would have me considering buying them at the outlet. nike and jb definitely should have released a concord colorway of the CMFT's. great idea and execution!

not a fan of the shoe, but this colorway would have me considering buying them at the outlet. nike and jb definitely should have released a concord colorway of the CMFT's. great idea and execution!

nice , if you we could turn those into PL . then well be set and help jordan brand a bit out

nice , if you we could turn those into PL . then well be set and help jordan brand a bit out

Back
Top Bottom