cutt off jean jackets.....has this wave splashed over ya hoods yet?

0.jpg

seen this look catch fire lately in da boros.....

first time i've seen it though was da of course......

0.jpg

but no one was doin it when this video was shot...but now? forgetabout...im thinkin cats gonna do da crunk muzik video re-dramatization
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Seen a kid rocking it with no shirt underneath
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats the only way to wear it honestly, if you arent sexy you wouldnt understand

Originally Posted by ninjahood

0.jpg

seen this look catch fire lately in da boros.....

first time i've seen it though was da of course......

0.jpg

but no one was doin it when this video was shot...but now? forgetabout...im thinkin cats gonna do da crunk muzik video re-dramatization
laugh.gif

Ninja, ppl been rocking that look since the 70s OG punk dudes and OG dc emo dudes hd that look on lock

yeah, dudes in Baltimore been rocking these for a lil while now

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

t-hawk.jpg

dat t-hawk swag
laugh.gif

i guess im puttin my outta town NTers on da latest in NYC fashion...im sure da south and dem will be doin it by next year where ever it gets cold

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dat t-hawk swag
laugh.gif

i guess im puttin my outta town NTers on da latest in NYC fashion...im sure da south and dem will be doin it by next year where ever it gets cold
As you prob dont know NY is late to a lot of recent fashion. Ppl in Europe and DC been dress that way. Next year yalll will be rocking bandanas in your back pockets or bucket hats, and  oh maybe yall will be rocking bands son.

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I got a Sean John denim vest. I wouldn't cut off my jean jackets to follow the trend.

NOooo!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TBH I don't know why I got it didn't even wear the vest yet or even gonna wear it. Got it because it was on sale. 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

t-hawk.jpg

dat t-hawk swag
laugh.gif

You know the days of NYC being ahead is over son you act like tumblr,nt,hypebeast ,high snobiety don't exist .

Originally Posted by ksteezy

But of course the DMV beeeeeeeeeen on it
pimp.gif

You'd know if you came to DC Steezy
pimp.gif

Dudes bout to see how major DC really is in ALL aspects of life. I mean for goodness sake this very site your on was born in the DMV
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

t-hawk.jpg

dat t-hawk swag
laugh.gif

You know the days of NYC being ahead is over son you act like tumblr,nt,hypebeast ,high snobiety don't exist .
da swag content has to be created before its downloaded...da rest of da country may take alot shorter time to catch up, but NYC is still da fashion capital of da world.

I made one last summer , wore it a lot, I don't rele ride that wave nomore personally. it I still see them from time to time out here in Baltimore

Originally Posted by ksteezy

But of course the DMV beeeeeeeeeen on it
pimp.gif

All humble brag aside, we have though...
...same with "slim" jeans - but we just looked at is a wearing clothes that were actually your size.

I give NY it's props for bubble vests and North Face though...

I hate when dudes from NY think they invented everything. Son I live in the DMV and people have been doing this since 2000 easy and probably before. Denim jackets and vest are nothing new. you didn't start anything unless Levi Strauss is from da Heightz.

You even tried to take credit for foams. I'll use a term that you did create tho "Stop it five!"

Back
Top Bottom