CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Yeah Turtle Beach is 29.99 on BF from Best Buy.

I wanna surprise my shorty with a switch too she’s a lowkey nerd but I know Nintendo is allergic to discounts.

Get that Mario Kart deal and get the $100.00 Mario Party. You’ll have two games and two joycons for $400.00+tax. Saves yourself a total of $80 bucks.

https://slickdeals.net/article/deal-guide/list-of-all-black-friday-tv-deals/?src=rcm_article

All-Black-Friday-2018-4K-Smart-TVs-Sorted-by-Size-and-Price-Updated.jpg

Heads up for those with a PS4 - I just traded in my PS4 slim 500gb at Gamestop for $200 credit ($175 trade in value + $25 extra credit for trading in a console (ends 12/2)). Don't have to be a GS Pro member, but ymmv since one GS I called said I had to be a Pro member to get that $25 extra credit.

Going to use the $200 credit for next week's PS4 1tb Spider-Man bundle. This is pretty much an even swap for me since I purchased my PS4 slim 500gb from 2016 Target's BF deal - Uncharted bundle - for around $215 with tax.

is that 70" LG at Sams for the price any good? I mean even the $100 gift card is a damn good bonus

Target supposedly will have a 55" Sharp for $212.50 instore only

Notified thru slickdeals app

tcl audio is ok, too loud i hear sound vibrations or the treble pops a bit really it only happened with one game "sea of thieves" i recommend a sound bar either way.

Worst Black Friday deals I’ve ever seen definitely coming from GameStop. They didn’t even try.

I would not recommend Sharp tv’s to anyone. Bought my mom a 40” in 2015, died two years later. TWO.

Need a 60”+, gonna research some of those options on that spreadsheet but I think I’ll hold off until superbowl time.

Saw a couple gems at best buy the other week.
Guess they’re Black Friday/holiday deals

3F3F7685-52A1-425B-9B6A-BCF9C2340C12.jpeg
D6A25F66-B100-4116-AF91-1634FAEBE1B8.jpeg

I don’t know which I’d rather go for tho. Can anyone shed light on LG vs Samsung panels?

Should I got $50 more and get the larger Samsung since they’re close in price?

Last edited:
Saw a couple gems at best buy the other week.
Guess they’re Black Friday/holiday deals

3F3F7685-52A1-425B-9B6A-BCF9C2340C12.jpeg
D6A25F66-B100-4116-AF91-1634FAEBE1B8.jpeg

I don’t know which I’d rather go for tho. Can anyone she’d light on LG vs Samsung panels?

Should I got $50 more and get the larger Samsung since they’re close in price?
That Samsung model get fairly good reviews with the contrast and blacks. Viewing angles are decent, but the low input lag is a plus, if you're a gamer.

Check this out to help make your decision: https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/nu7100

I'd probably go with the Samsung. Is the 55-inch $499 as well?

That Samsung model get fairly good reviews with the contrast and blacks. Viewing angles are decent, but the low input lag is a plus, if you're a gamer.

Check this out to help make your decision: https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/nu7100

I'd probably go with the Samsung. Is the 55-inch $499 as well?

Good looks, I’ll read those reviews.

Nah I just looked it up on the website. It’s $550 for the 55inch version.

Input lag doesn’t bother me so much tho since this will be a bedroom tv for just watching

Back
Top Bottom