CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

copped the Qled samsung from bestbuy, def worth looking at

I think I have it too the 65 inch QLED Q8 or something for like $1100 back in September.

Samsung had a sale and my wife's discount stacked so it was like a real good discount deal.

I will see if I can find out the exact one I have. We threw out the box.

I think I have it too the 65 inch QLED Q8 or something for like $1100 back in September.

Samsung had a sale and my wife's discount stacked so it was like a real good discount deal.

I will see if I can find out the exact one I have. We threw out the box.
Check the back of the tv?

Went to Best Buy today... Seems like they have most the deals already for sale
Yeah I just came from Best Buy today, honestly if your looking for a TV and want to avoid lines in store I would just get one now. Cant imagine the deals on Friday being that much better. Had rows of TV's everywhere with discount stickers

that ps4 199 bundle up now
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-Pla...10070301008005&veh=cse&wmlspartner=bizratecom

try this code too
DsQwXAHVAAAUx1h.png

39 psn
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Last edited:
Looks like BB already has their deals on games up too. Almost tempted to get DBFZ now so I don’t have to walk in Walmart on Friday

Looking for a gaming monitor for my xbox one s, can anyone point me in the right direction? Want a 27” or 32”

Don’t even know why I’m camping out GameStop rn smh
There are like 10 game stops in a 10 mile radius. What are ypu possibly camping for....
You can place the order for the black friday stuff online now and pick up for hold in store

There are like 10 game stops in a 10 mile radius. What are ypu possibly camping for....
You can place the order for the black friday stuff online now and pick up for hold in store
Yea just went back home

Go back around 9-10

Don’t know the area like that so that I had to camp

Yea just went back home

Go back around 9-10

Don’t know the area like that so that I had to camp
What do you want from there....whatever they dont have they will store locate and put it on hold for you also

I need an Air Fryer. Best Buy had the 3.5L chefman analog for $29.99 but it's sold out everywhere at that price. The 6.5L for $69.99 is a real good price, online only, but I can find more in the $30 range wit 4.5* reviews that's gonna be my default, "oh you got me something? Yea I got you something too," gift

how come Kohls online doesn't show Xbox X? got some kohl's cash that expires in a few days wanted to go grab one and none of the store around me have it :stoneface:

I need an Air Fryer. Best Buy had the 3.5L chefman analog for $29.99 but it's sold out everywhere at that price. The 6.5L for $69.99 is a real good price, online only, but I can find more in the $30 range wit 4.5* reviews that's gonna be my default, "oh you got me something? Yea I got you something too," gift
Im in the market for this also.

Is it ymmv. Or can u do ship to store?

Back
Top Bottom