CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/gourmi...r-black/6280303.p?ref=8459201&loc=0&acampID=0

Best Buy offers the Gourmia 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer for $49.99 with free shipping. That's a $50 overnight drop and the lowest price we've seen for a 6-quart air fryer. It features:
  • integrated timer
  • removable dishwasher-safe basket
  • auto shut-off
  • cool-touch exterior
6280303_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550
Damn I want this.. Thanks.. :nthat:

Stuck between the Samsung NU8000 vs Q6FN. Want a new 49-55” bedroom TV to replace my Panasonic UT50 plasma. My LG OLED in the living room makes the blacks on the Panasonic look straight gray.

Either Samsung would be an upgrade at this point. Based on the reviews though it doesn’t seem the Q6 is worth the extra $200.

Any input?

Stuck between the Samsung NU8000 vs Q6FN. Want a new 49-55” bedroom TV to replace my Panasonic UT50 plasma. My LG OLED in the living room makes the blacks on the Panasonic look straight gray.

Either Samsung would be an upgrade at this point. Based on the reviews though it doesn’t seem the Q6 is worth the extra $200.

Any input?
I literally just got the NU8000 which was a big upgrade from the last TV I had (older model Sony). I fired up the hd cable, Netflix, two games on ps4 and played a few videos off of ps3. That picture is crystal clear and vibrant. I seen Amazon has it for 747, so I'm not sure if it's getting cheaper.

I see GameStop not offering the $50 GC for regular PS4 purchases like last year, only on the pro

switch @ target for early access
65" tv
and some new wireless headphones for gym (these wireless beats are TRASH)

I literally just got the NU8000 which was a big upgrade from the last TV I had (older model Sony). I fired up the hd cable, Netflix, two games on ps4 and played a few videos off of ps3. That picture is crystal clear and vibrant. I seen Amazon has it for 747, so I'm not sure if it's getting cheaper.

Smh, my wife is Sony Star struck. So many better deals with Samsung, but she wants what she wants. I’m going to get a Samsung in the cave one day and better she’ll change her mind.

Smh, my wife is Sony Star struck. So many better deals with Samsung, but she wants what she wants. I’m going to get a Samsung in the cave one day and better she’ll change her mind.
That's how my brother is as well. As soon as I hooked up the TV and turned it on all I could hear is "Dam that's a nice picture". Dude shutup real fast about Sony

Back
Top Bottom