CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

I saw that BH Photo has an 27" iMac for $100 and there is no tax and free shipping. Does anyone have any links for a better deal? I know Best Buy has $200 off but BH Photo is still the better deal.

First year in a while I don't really need anything substantial. Will probably just snag some 4K blu-rays and call it a day.

C3060AAE-488D-4757-B383-C001E292B49C.jpeg

Where ?

I literally just got the NU8000 which was a big upgrade from the last TV I had (older model Sony). I fired up the hd cable, Netflix, two games on ps4 and played a few videos off of ps3. That picture is crystal clear and vibrant. I seen Amazon has it for 747, so I'm not sure if it's getting cheaper.
Thanks for the reply. I decided to go with the 55” Sony X900f after more research. I was concerned about the edge lit displays of the NU8000 and Q6FN and screen uniformity. Don’t think I could have gone wrong with either but rather spend a little more to avoid any uniformity issues.

My girl is going to be so pissed :lol:

that sony looks legit.. i would definitely cop that tv... im a hold off until i get my own place though... my old school 40in sony led is straight for my bedroom... but ya i copped half the stuff on my black friday list... got spiderman, cod and will get ps plus soon too... now just need gow and 2k19 and im straight for black friday...

Any good camera deals? About to take the podcast to another level. Check out @thesupremesaucecast on IG. Give it a listen.

Back
Top Bottom