CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

so i went on the amazon app, and it said use camera and get $5 to use on a cyber monday deal. just scanned my coke and i got it.

How are the socks?

Are they thin dress ones?

Or are they thick for sneakers/winter?

in between thin enough to wear dressy, but thick enough to wear with kicks. i have a dope pair of volt color socks I wore with the 700 wave runners. perfect hue to match the frozen yellow laces. the socks were comfy, no prob.

in between thin enough to wear dressy, but thick enough to wear with kicks. i have a dope pair of volt color socks I wore with the 700 wave runners. perfect hue to match the frozen yellow laces. the socks were comfy, no prob.

Thx for the info bro

Currently using Netgear 600 or 6000 any recommendations on newer router that can support up to 10 devices under 140?

Do y'all think it's worth picking some electronics from Amazon and flipping?
Not sure if the margins would be worth it

Currently using Netgear 600 or 6000 any recommendations on newer router that can support up to 10 devices under 140?

OG Netgear Nighthawk R7000

Amazon product ASIN B00F0DD0I6

Currently on Cyber Monday sale rite now on Amazon at $145 (normally sells at $240)

That will be the closest "QUALITY" router near your $140 budget, you will have to squeeze out a few extra $5-$10 bills for it.........but it is better than any subpar router under $140 near your budget

My hella old Samsung HDTV is still running strong so another year I have to pass on a purchase lol. That 50" Toshiba 4k on amazon for $300 is enticing though.

OG Netgear Nighthawk R7000

Amazon product ASIN B00F0DD0I6

Currently on Cyber Monday sale rite now on Amazon at $145 (normally sells at $240)

That will be the closest "QUALITY" router near your $140 budget, you will have to squeeze out a few extra $5-$10 bills for it.........but it is better than any subpar router under $140 near your budget
I agree with this.

Lids has 35% off. They say certain items are excluded but they aren't. Some deals to be had for sure.

Hatclub finally upped the ante after toying it's customers around for 5 days. 35% off everything

You can still get a Google Home Mini for 99 cents.

New Spotify accounts can sign up for 99 cents for 3 months.

https://www.spotify.com/us/family/
Upgrade to the family plan (they don't charge you the $15 until the end of the 3 months).

Get the Mini.

Then cancel the family plan either now or at the end or your three month trial.

Probably already been posted but:

PCYBERDAY for extra 10% off ebay purchases. Ends at 7PM Pacific/10PM Eastern.

Back
Top Bottom