CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

You can still get a Google Home Mini for 99 cents.

New Spotify accounts can sign up for 99 cents for 3 months.

https://www.spotify.com/us/family/
Upgrade to the family plan (they don't charge you the $15 until the end of the 3 months).

Get the Mini.

Then cancel the family plan either now or at the end or your three month trial.

"Get a Google Home Mini with Premium for Family

Multiple accounts. $14.99/month.

Available for a limited time with a
small-yet-mighty smart speaker"

you must be reading that wrong. cause its initially $15 and every $15 dollars per month

"Get a Google Home Mini with Premium for Family
Multiple accounts. $14.99/month.

Available for a limited time with a
small-yet-mighty smart speaker"

you must be reading that wrong. cause its initially $15 and every $15 dollars per month

Nah.

Upgrade to family. (They don't charge you the $15 until your 3 months are up).

Get the mini.

Cancel family plan when you want (before the end of the three months tho).

Nah.

Upgrade to family. (They don't charge you the $15 until your 3 months are up).

Get the mini.

Cancel family plan when you want (before the end of the three months tho).

oh okay i understand.
i'll admit i was confused, when i started to put in my cc info and read im initially charged $15

oh okay i understand.
i'll admit i was confused, when i started to put in my cc info and read im initially charged $15

Don't cop.

I had a google home for a few months. Seemed cool.

Logged into my google account just to see what was going on and saw that you could see, sort and listen to various things that your home has recorded.

Come to find out it recorded me when I hadn't prompted it to listen. Making matters even worse, it recorded me saying some really private stuff.

Obviously you can turn off the mic when not in use but recording me when not prompted was an egregious violation and unforgivable.

I wiped it and dumped it in the trash.

0/10 do not recommend at all. 99 Cents is not worth having some weird AI google invasive s**** violate you.

Don't cop.

Logged into my google account just to see what was going on and saw that you could see, sort and listen to various things that your home has recorded.

Come to find out it recorded me when I hadn't promoted it to listen. Making matters even worse, it recorded me saying some really private stuff.

Obviously you can turn off the mic when not in use but recording me when non prompted was an egregious violation and unforgivable.

0/10 do not recommend at all. 99 Cents is not worth having some weird AI google invasive s**** violate you.
thanks for the concern, i had made reservations with devices like this, especially the amazon echo dot.
but yeah, i hear where you coming from.

i passed when i read spotify Terms & Conditions can change their prices, which means it will go up when they feel like it.

Think someone in here was asking about it:

I've seem similar deals and I could've copped but I aint trying to buy all that extra stuff man :lol: I had got one firestick for free cuz i signed up for some dish network TV phone thing that only cost $10. Im holding on to the principle that I got it for free and that thhat kind of deal is gone and theres no other like it

Mad deals on those Alexas and what not but I know if I cop its gonna collect dust. Plus I don't see myself alone in my on some futuristic voice command ****. It aint that convienent.

Similar reason I havent pulled the trigger on the ps4 and game bundles. Trying to see if I'll ever have the time to play Spidey or RDR like in my prime or if it'll just end up an early gift to my nephew :smh:

Last edited:
Don't cop.

Come to find out it recorded me when I hadn't prompted it to listen. Making matters even worse, it recorded me saying some really private stuff.

Obviously you can turn off the mic when not in use but recording me when not prompted was an egregious violation and unforgivable.

It's too late bruh, Google already knows how you like to have sex and your darkest secrets.

And since Homeland and the NSA are hacking them so does the gov. Trump is listening.

Last edited:
Picked up a yeti blackout mic for about $150 a couple weeks ago. Just saw bestbuy had the same mic for $100 with Fallout 76 included. Don't care for fallout and I've heard nothing but bad about this latest game but I couldn't pass it up.

Picked up a yeti blackout mic for about $150 a couple weeks ago. Just saw bestbuy had the same mic for $100 with Fallout 76 included. Don't care for fallout and I've heard nothing but bad about this latest game but I couldn't pass it up.

The black one was $90 on Amazon a couple days ago.

A few colors are still $90 tho.

damn i literally gave my brand newish blackout yeti mic away like 4 months ago. got a shure instead. i just didnt like it. and LMAO the game is so bad theyre giving it away with microphones

Back
Top Bottom