CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Funny it’s a whole group of people who thinks the traditional speakers are better...I fall on the soundbar side of things all those speakers aren’t visually appealing

Funny it’s a whole group of people who thinks the traditional speakers are better...I fall on the soundbar side of things all those speakers aren’t visually appealing
Unless you have a HUGE room 6-7 speakers aren’t needed. Maybe clarity is 2.5% better but who cares when the majority of content is streamed or is sports and sound quality isnt important or is demonished.

Uniqlo socks order shipped.

Kohls has a 300w LG 2.1 Sounbar on sale for $119 if anyone is still looking for one.

You all copping soundbars with a sub or without?
I think a sub is necessary. Unless you get one of the powerful soundbars that have a built in sub in them.

Good thing with the 300w Samsung you could adjust the bass, but it's still strong AF.

Just the way I like it. :evil:

Yea I copped the 300w Samsung soundbar at Best Buy for $130 and I have it in a fairly large room and it does more then enough. When I hear the base I’m definitely glad it came with a sub.

just copped a 3 month spotify sub AND google home mini for 99 cents

1. Click here and sign up for 3-Months of Spotify Premium Subscription for $0.99 (New Spotify Premium Customers Only)
  2. Click here and Upgrade to Spotify Premium Family Plan
  3. Click here to redeem a Google Home Mini for Free
    • Or you can click from the email you received for the Family-Plan)
    • Click 'Get It Now' from your email and purchase a Google Home Mini
  4. Discount will be applied at checkout = Free + Free Shipping
more info: https://slickdeals.net/f/12280186-n...-home-mini-1-free-shipping?page=3#commentsBox

just copped a 3 month spotify sub AND google home mini for 99 cents

1. Click here and sign up for 3-Months of Spotify Premium Subscription for $0.99 (New Spotify Premium Customers Only)
  2. Click here and Upgrade to Spotify Premium Family Plan
  3. Click here to redeem a Google Home Mini for Free
    • Or you can click from the email you received for the Family-Plan)
    • Click 'Get It Now' from your email and purchase a Google Home Mini
  4. Discount will be applied at checkout = Free + Free Shipping
more info: https://slickdeals.net/f/12280186-n...-home-mini-1-free-shipping?page=3#commentsBox
Thanks. This makes up for my walmart cancellation earlier.

I think a sub is necessary. Unless you get one of the powerful soundbars that have a built in sub in them.

Good thing with the 300w Samsung you could adjust the bass, but it's still strong AF.

Just the way I like it. :evil:
glad to hear you copped one
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom