CYBER MONDAY 2018! Official Thread!

Recommend me something. I'll give it a try.

Orgain Chocolate Protein. Made of veggies, no soy or chemicals.

Taste great too.

Here’s a quick recipe for nice smoothie.

Orgain Chocolate 2 scoops. 50g
Frozen Berries
Oat/Almond/Flaxseed Milk whichever you prefer. (Water is fine too)
2-3 Medjool dates. Remove seeds.
5g Maca Root powder
1 Scoop of Nut butter

If you want add Chia seeds as well.

Just ordered some kicks from Shiekh since their Cyber Monday 30% sale is still going on.
Have y’all had a good experience shopping with them before? I’m on the east coast so i’ve never even seen one of their stores.

FYI you can still get that $5 cash back from Ebates for the HULU deal

my buddy just made an account and filled out the missing cash back and was credited the $5

if y'all wanna sign up HOLLA! :pimp:

So I must click through ebates the same time or day to be able to go and ask for a credit ?

If y'all make beats or got nieces or nephews who are bedroom producers

Akai MPK Mini Mk 2 is $80

Amazon product ASIN B00IJ6QAO2

Thanks for the heads up, the link wouldn't show up on my laptop but it showed on mobile and I was able to get thru. Just arrived today.....and you're still a wasteman.

IMG_20181128_211124.jpg

bruh i ordered from champs...nike air max 1...they send me some ugly adidas wrong size and cheaper than the item i ordered smh...their customer service is the worst.

gonna try to return in store i guess cause they never send me the return label.

^there was double cash back for a day/couple hours. I'm guessing $5 was $10 for a select time. Ebates is always 50-50 on giving me proper credit. I'm always filing missing cashbacks. I have to remember the day and exact time. Then copy and paste my Order info. The bucks add up but it feels like work sometimes. Fighting for 40 cents on a 1% cb eBay purchase is bottom of the barrel work lol.
-------
Macy's has 30% off with 10% more from Ebates. Not too much jumping out though.

anyone mess with bluetooth anc headphones from monoprice?

just pulled the trigger. only $29.99

Anyones socks ship yet? I havent got an email yet about shipping

Soundbars are MUCH better than a system imo. I used to go out and buy the wires, control console, etc. looking back what a complete waste.

Back
Top Bottom