"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

$190 for those?
laugh.gif

lol, JB making it easy to save money for the three remaining shoes after July that are worth anything this year. (breds, black concords, true blue 3)

So we should be seeing some tb3 pics soon. So its back to cyber monday release along with the what the 1's

And I'm out.

Rumor on BC3 next year (according to DJ Folk). I'd rather wait on that rumor, even it doesn't come true, than cop these. Terrible.

What did you guys expect

It was explained it would be black upper and white sold

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Its just July and ppl are talking about passing, just like when the GM early pics of the Gym red 12s popped up... But some made the turn when the real pics popped up....Im not going to make up my mind on some chickenrat pics.. Especially in July, but thats just me... 3s are my fave so its a  99% chance ill go for them , unless i cant

IDC what anyone says that leather looks great the quality looks good I'm sure all who say pass today will pick up these whether or not the BC come out...

Its just July and ppl are talking about passing, just like when the GM early pics of the Gym red 12s popped up... But some made the turn when the real pics popped up....Im not going to make up my mind on some chickenrat pics.. Especially in July, but thats just me... 3s are my fave so its a  99% chance ill go for them , unless i cant
If they made the rubber black things would be different. Theres nothing you can do to customize that. No one wants a white outsole. 

I would've copped to paint the upper midsole celtic green but the white outsole is a deal breaker.

They need to stop with the white outsoles.

Seriously.

It's like when your dog keeps getting into the kitty litter.

Last edited:
1s go harder because they kill the 3s and every model. Yep I just lit a fire with no ***** given. #aj1fam

Jordan never called the 1 ugly. He helped design them. They say he called the Breds ugly because they're devil colors but I think the color way got lost in translation and he really said royals because those would be 'devil colors' to him.

Last edited:
Jordan never called the 1 ugly. He helped design them. They say he called the Breds ugly because they're devil colors but I think the color way got lost in translation and he really said royals because those would be 'devil colors' to him.

It was the bred colorway he called devil colors since it matched NC State colors

Thank you JB!!!!!!!!!!! You b"just made my holidays a lot less stressful!!! My wallet and marriage thanks you!!!

Back
Top Bottom