"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

So after a 2 year hiatus this is what they launch first for the 3s?  And what's with all of the white outsoles these days; they look like crap once worn.  Would like to feel the leather in person.  People kept (and continue) saying that the Oreo 4s were buttery.  Love wearing mine, but the leather is NOT soft; not even as soft as a pair of decent cole haans. I know, tumbled is different, but soft should be soft.  Don't understand what people are thinking.  The softest leather Nike/JB I have to date are my 2010 air trainer 3 attack pack black.  The leather on those is really soft.  

No matter how on the fence I am, once the official pics come in I want! Every other pic of this shoe looked like trash. I need that team to do my selfies.

Saw on feet pics and the plain black/white is just not doing it for me. Especially no elephant print on the 3's is a big no no. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

I think these look fantastic. There seems to be a recurring theme regarding the reintro of the kicks, black uppers with either white or black soles. I like it.

Oh no... Looks like they're using this release to pilot the reservation app in ny/nj.

Both Champs and FL is doing the same in CA.
I heard the same today at South Coast Plaza HoH - they will be doing the reservation app for all releases from here on out. BUT none of the employees I talked to knew or could explain how it would work. I'm planning to get at Finishline anyway and use a WC reward for under retail.

Oh no... Looks like they're using this release to pilot the reservation app in ny/nj.
Dam. Idk how I feel about this. Shoes are impossible with Adidas Confirmed app. 

Putting in the groundwork to enter raffles is time consuming, but I am competing with the people who enter and I can hit up more than 3 footlockers if I really want the shoe. Now anyone can just enter through they phone and limits you to 3 locations.

Really hope they don't do this for the holiday releases.

Last edited:

Dam. Idk how I feel about this. Shoes are impossible with Adidas Confirmed app. 

Putting in the groundwork to enter raffles is time consuming, but I am competing with the people who enter and I can hit up more than 3 footlockers if I really want the shoe. Now anyone can just enter through they phone and limits you to 3 locations.

Hope really hope they don't do this for the holiday releases.
Well let's hope this release is a disaster lol.

Well let's hope this release is a disaster lol.
Yeah but I don't think so. Not that hype of a shoe compared to the upcoming holiday releases. 

Like I get where footlocker is coming from. Especially on like the recent Bred's and SBB releases. Entering people into the raffle ties up an employee for the whole day pretty much, so I guess they want to eliminate that.

If they could do something like, having people go to the store and check in or scan something. I'd be cool with that, it frees the employee and brings traffic to the store too.

Sorry if this is off topic lol.

Scanning your phone would be a much better idea. Like you said, I don't think these shoes are going to be too hard cop, so I guess it's the perfect way to test it out.

Excuse my rant, but I did also post this on the comment section of Complex's article about these shoes too........

Dear Online Sneaker Community,

These AJ3s are coming out on Oct 15th, so I have one small thing to ask you guys start doing right now...................QUIT CALLING THESE "CYBER MONDAYS."  They're not coming out on Cyber Monday.

Sincerely,

A Jordanhead with a "literal pet-peeve", mind me

[/rant]

laugh.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom