"Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3 To Release This Year

Excuse my rant, but I did also post this on the comment section of Complex's article about these shoes too........

Dear Online Sneaker Community,

These AJ3s are coming out on Oct 15th, so I have one small thing to ask you guys start doing right now...................QUIT CALLING THESE "CYBER MONDAYS."  They're not coming out on Cyber Monday.

Sincerely,

A Jordanhead with a "literal pet-peeve", mind me

[/rant]

:lol:    :smh:
sorry to tell you this, but save your words. Folks still calling the new shattered backboards reverse. People don't put much thought into nicknames because everyone else is saying it. Group think is real

Really basic cyber Monday colorway... dont like AJ3s but these look simple.

Jordan Brand already blew their limited design load prematurely on SBB 2.0s. According to their business model since 2015, they have to release 10-20 terrible retro+ cws before they can release one good one.

sorry to tell you this, but save your words. Folks still calling the new shattered backboards reverse. People don't put much thought into nicknames because everyone else is saying it. Group think is real
Can't really blame em, Footlocker and most of the actual footwear retailers were calling them that. Even with the upcoming Jordan 3s releasing they're calling them the "Cyber Monday 3s". It feels awkward saying "I got the black and white 3s for sell".

Can't really blame em, Footlocker and most of the actual footwear retailers were calling them that. Even with the upcoming Jordan 3s releasing they're calling them the "Cyber Monday 3s". It feels awkward saying "I got the black and white 3s for sell".
I'm not too big on "nicknames' and such, but when I asked a FTL worker about the blk/wht 3s he looked clueless, until I had said you know, the "cybers".

I'm really glad these are not hyped, hated, and scorned because to me ever since the questionable pictures first leaked, I was excited and really looked forward to the simple clean cw.

It does feel weird to see a 3 without elephant print, but since it's not an OG, I don't mind. Makes it a little  more versatile and "grown up".

It's not as if they are releasing the Black Cements with no print or some WCs as a "low top"...but even then, if someone likes that its all personal preference right?

These are going to be called the "Premium Icon" I think. At least that's what it's listed as in SNKRS now.

I thought Esco was rocking Black AF1s for a second until I saw that Jumpman on the back LOL

No elephant print? Ehhh ***** look wack, almost like the blackout joints they did on these.
3s = elephant print a must!

The 5Lab3's elephant print was barely noticeable, and those black ones were solid (overpriced at $250 though).  I passed on those because they were all 3M, and knew they would look like crap if I wore them.  Wasn't going to pay $250 for a 3M crease-fest.   Kinda glad some people aren't all hyped about these.   

Might cop these & paint the midsole/sole black to make a blackout 3. I wish they used murdered out elephant print on these too tho

Might cop these & paint the midsole/sole black to make a blackout 3. I wish they used murdered out elephant print on these too tho
I would have loved the murdered out EP.  Is it at all possible to custom put on mudguards that have EP?  

you guys think these will sit and go on sale? i want a pair but not wanting to pay that much. i could get them for 30% off but if theres a possibility for it lower i can wait.

you guys think these will sit and go on sale? i want a pair but not wanting to pay that much. i could get them for 30% off but if theres a possibility for it lower i can wait.
IMO. ... I would cop with the 30% these seem a Little Hyped to me...may not be a later

I think people were initially down on these because of the Cyber 1s.  That drastic black/white color-blocking didn't work very well on the silhouette of the 1 (IMO).  On the 3, it works really well.  I hope a lot of people are on the fence about these so I can just wake up and order them stress-free.  Not only do I like them, but I can't rest knowing a 3 is releasing and I'm not picking them up.

Last edited:
might wanna look into black flips from a few years back...
Oh yeah I those are dope, I guess I was picturing these with murdered out EP on the mudguard. Nonetheless the lack of it doesn't bother me on this one.

Wouldn't like variations like that on Og retros though

Back
Top Bottom