Cyril Takayama's Magic is Blowing my Mind Right Now ... [VIDS]

the second one is hilarious. it would be even better if u was walkin down the street and u see somebody that u see everyday just sneeze and their head justfalls to the middle of their chest
laugh.gif

EDIT: that last trick looks very doable. like, it looks very impressive at first glance, but it dosnt seem that amazing. not sayin I could ever do it but it dont look amazinly hard.

i wish i knew magic.
frown.gif

ummm thats not that cool, mainly because magic is lame except when its done like the amazing jonathan, but then it really isnt magic. you noticed in the headdropping thing he just bends over right . . . you can see the back of his coat stick out.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

ummm thats not that cool, mainly because magic is lame except when its done like the amazing jonathan, but then it really isnt magic. you noticed in the head dropping thing he just bends over right . . . you can see the back of his coat stick out.

that one is his most basic tricks , i just put it in there because its funny . the hamburger and lacoste ones are mind-blowingIMO

the man is really something else , he does certain illusions that no one canmatch

ive just never been amazed with magic, basically because its all easy to see what is being done, or the fact that any of the "magicians" on tv justdo stupid stuff and the crowd is in on every trick you see, no camera trickery my #%#

SMH @ Lacoste trying to bite Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Polo's in the 3rd vid

for real though, i was like
eek.gif
when that real gator came from under thephoto.

Originally Posted by jmal519

for real though, i was like
eek.gif
when that real gator came from under the photo.

agreed . i freaked out the first time i saw that clip
eek.gif
eek.gif

you can't tell me the burger one isnt' ridiculous though..
Im not a magic expert by any means, but its just being fed back and forth, look at the way the burgers come out, he has no control over them, theyjust fall into his hands,and how he covers up the entire picture of it, someone, or he is filling the hole with the picture of the burger and just changing itback and forth.

My cousin showed me this few years ago ... crazy stuff ...

The burger one and the card one under water is crazy!

if only that burger magic was real, we could solve world hunger, america could just ship pictures of food and be like, BAM!!! here's a cheeseburger myethiopian brother.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

you can't tell me the burger one isnt' ridiculous though..
Im not a magic expert by any means, but its just being fed back and forth, look at the way the burgers come out, he has no control over them, they just fall into his hands,and how he covers up the entire picture of it, someone, or he is filling the hole with the picture of the burger and just changing it back and forth.

Just let us enjoy the tricks man...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom