D.A.R. NOVA April 11th Tysons

Location good, timing bad.
I know it's been a while since Forestville, I'll try to catch a future one soon.

Def a good time last night It was good to see a lot of heads. Meet some new folks as well. Good chance to put some moe names with SN's
laugh.gif

Everybody stay up in the mean time.

Ross and TJ max is what's poppin tho? I've been slackin
ohwell.gif

Ha! I'm getting old I'm my brain is turning to mush!! How about I was at Tyson's helping my friend buy running shoes and shopping at the same timeya'll saying ya'll were at the mall. Awwww man. lol I guess I had it already set in my head that I couldn't make it and stay, that my braindidn't connect that I'm in the damn mall the joint is happening at.

Good times, as usual. Time flew doe.

Y'all don't know how good it is to have community among real folks with no hidden agendas. It's reboots the soul. Sincerely.

If anyone noticed, I didn't crush a desert, had nothing fried, no carbs, and brought my own drink mix. #$+! Y'all bammas eating that"filth flarn flarn filth" and your bodies are saying "cool, we got this." LUCKY BASTARDS.
smh.gif

Cliff, you get a special, dedicated... F-U!
laugh.gif
This dude straight Jigga-ed/Bleeked/Missy-ed me with the"Is that your chick" on the desert tip.
smh.gif

FYI -- Bryan (b-fresco) and I been cool and always will be, just incase any of the new folks thought blows were gonna be thrown. True family -- youain't gonna see eye to eye all the time. I debate about everything for the sake of talking. lol. MY terrible personality trait!
laugh.gif

"JPay," "Balla," "shaybooyah" -- good to put "screen names" with faces. Its so herb-like asking what your screen name is, but somebody gotta make the connection...

I hate when bammas come BACK on here and be like, "Which dude were you? Where you wearing *******?" We talked for 30 min., and youain't know who the hell I was????
nerd.gif

The "do these come any tighter" denim request at the stores among Niketalkers at the middle of the table was
roll.gif

Anydate/time/place selected won't fit everyone's schedule, but "Scott Scotch" and "Rudolph1996" not being there... It was like the Bulls playing that very last regular season game with Mike and Pippen resting.
ohwell.gif
I felt like Pete Myers somewhat.

Shouts to "Rockdeep" and "KSmith" for the hook-ups. Sincerely appreciated. Straight summer vaca kicks.
As one great man use to say, "Until next time... Take care of yourselves, and each other..."

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Cliff, you get a special, dedicated... F-U!
laugh.gif
This dude straight Jigga-ed/Bleeked/Missy-ed me with the "Is that your chick" on the desert tip.
smh.gif

roll.gif

I felt like Pookie in New Jack City, "It was calling me"

But yeah man, saggin' tight colorful jeans, and wearing belts on top of that........
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Im hopin Devin the Dude aka Harm makes it out to the BBall Summit... cause even if he don't ball its going to be straight comedy at that joint!!!

This fool called me Christopher Williams and then started singing New Jack City!! lolololol

couldnt make it, thanks to Kev for callin and lookin out on the ride tho, hope yall had a good easter 2

glad yall had a good time.

i was in va too, but was with the lady.

next time shots on me.

my bad couldn't go. gotten into a car accident on friday night with a boulder hitting my windshield from an overpass construction site off 495S..thankgoodness im alive along with the passengers in my car, just whiplash and back and neck pain. straight suing the construction company and make thempay..literally.

I did flake......but had a horrible last week, no excuses but mom's was diagnosed with cancer, and grandmother fell and broke her hip, so needless to saymy life has been hectic.

I'll make the ride to bmore next time!

Originally Posted by neukicks

I did flake......but had a horrible last week, no excuses but mom's was diagnosed with cancer, and grandmother fell and broke her hip, so needless to say my life has been hectic.

I'll make the ride to bmore next time!

Holy Poop... Hey bro.. Hope all works out well.. that is no joke and my families prayers are with your family. We make a running list. Sugar Cube Kev is alsoon it. I hope your Mom pulls thru and Grandma gets better....

Rock and Harm, thanks ya'll, grandma had the full hip replacement surgery last wednesday and should be up on her feet in about a month, she turns 85 thisyear!!

And mom has surgery tomorrow, and kemo for the next couple months, I appreciate the kind words!

Aight Aight Aight... Glad I went, time did fly... I honestly was a bit hummm... "skeptical" if that's the right word to use in this case inregards to actually going to DAR. Like I was telling wifey, mainly because of the awkwardness of meeting a bunch of dudes or honestly thought to myself - whatif these dudes all rapping (cause they know each other) and leave me in a corner dolo (not included and ship)
roll.gif
but that wasn't the case...

So I went, although I had initially planned to make an appearance at 6ish be out by 7ish, it turned out I didn't leave till near 10ish (I think), stillmade it home to host friends, watch the under card and main event too on HBO. I enjoyed myself and don't regret going... it was cool to be at a table,where I can sit back, sip on that Remy and listen to the convo on my right side about foams but then turn to my left and listen in on a convo about the housemarket!

Harm... greatest wings ever???
laugh.gif

Here you go EOH... Oh and it would be the bamma with diabetes talkingabout a "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" LOL

AND I guess, safe to say the first ever DAR video??? ANYWAYS... Guess this is one of the original purpose of DAR if I recall, to Destroy and Rebuild - Enjoy...

Disclaimer
grin.gif
:I'm sharing pics and vid for laughs... if anyone featurein the pics or vid want it taken down - just PM and it's done! If not, clown, laugh, and enjoy! My bad on the weak pictures but I just wasn't comfytaking pics of strangers and didn't know if it was cool too. Also, my bad on all the close-ups... I didn't mean to be all up in ya faces (and Iphysically wasn't) but I only had one (fixed 50mm) lens with me which has a pretty close range. Ohh, video quality is mad ****t-e too cause I had todegrade it to keep the file size small but hey - still serves the purpose. What else... hummm... think that's it! Tommie, nothing against you B, I justneeded an ending and it seem to fit!
pimp.gif

Harm - the one pic I had with you in it was mad blurry. I did take a pics of those wings for you though! Oh and even better then a pic you make a cameo in thevideo when BFresco places his arm around you. LOL. What was that about? Yo all jokes aside I got you next time and come more prepare to capture your goonery(as you called it). Pause

Back
Top Bottom