D i c k' s Sporting Goods picture... C'Mon Man!!!

I haven't posted on here in quite some time, so first off let me holler at my fellow OG heads out there... Anyhow, I was at D i c k' s Sporting Goodstoday and right in front of the main entrance hangs this giant picture of a dude about to mash on someone,,, and then it caught my eye, what the hell, shame onD i c k' s! I have long stepped away from the sneaker game, but this was worth me scratching my head trying to remember ye ole NT sig. This should be onESPN when Keyshon does his C'Mon Man!!! Well enough rambling from the old man AirNimmo... Here is the picture.

Remember this?

jordan-4-fake-t-shirt-2.jpg

JB themselves put out a shirt with a fake version of the 4's.
roll.gif

But yet, these guys could care less...

gentry-humphrey.jpg

_42119552_jordan_getty-750573.jpg

I don't think he's referring to the advertisement itself as much as the dude rocking fake space jams with blue soles.

damn long time nimmo!

off topic but Keyshon should be slapped for doing that c'mon man segment....that bit the $+%* outta Ed Lover.

That picture is of a pair of fake jordans.....

I'm talking about the picture with the 4s on the tee....

Edit: Just to add on, it was taken from a site of fake Jordans too....

I can't believe some of you don't recognize those 4's on that shirt are fake.

Have you ever seen one of those Chinese sellers on eBay using this pic:

J4-001.JPG

There ya go..apparently those guys up at JB can't tell whats fake or real nowadays.

That explains the molding and shapes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Remember this?

can you point out what makes those fakes....i just dont see it
nerd.gif

People are realllllllllllllllllllllly showing their age and or limited knowledge regarding sneakers on this message board, once upon a time there would be noquestion now..............and to make matters even WORSE, was the fact they just blatently stole that pictures
laugh.gif
BTW good to see u still around nimmo

Good seeing you nimmo. Yea JB's a joke only reason I come in here anymore is to remind myself how far they've fallen off. But suckers keep them in themoney and you know what they say about suckers.

lol i remember that shirt being recalled i believe. never seen the poster. interesting

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Remember this?

can you point out what makes those fakes....i just dont see it
nerd.gif

People are realllllllllllllllllllllly showing their age and or limited knowledge regarding sneakers on this message board, once upon a time there would be no question now..............and to make matters even WORSE, was the fact they just blatently stole that pictures
laugh.gif
BTW good to see u still around nimmo

QFT, this pic has been used for sooo may years from fake ebay sellers.
laugh.gif

lol, I remember the outcry on NT over that shirt.

What about those white/blue IIIs in the ad with I think the orange/blue XIII low? Were those samples or confirmed fakes?

Originally Posted by jordanking23945

damn long time nimmo!

off topic but Keyshon should be slapped for doing that c'mon man segment....that bit the $+%* outta Ed Lover.

they've been doing the "c'mon man" segment for years...ed lover just started doin it this year

Back
Top Bottom