D i c k' s Sporting Goods picture... C'Mon Man!!!

Originally Posted by T2 Judgment Day

I remember that shirt. It was Gentry's magic at its best.
I'll never forget walking in my local finish line...

And the DM was vocally PISSED that shirt had to be on the floor. [Next Friday] "I can't get jiggy wit disshhhhh!"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Poor D I C K S, They Just Reached A Whole New Low Lol .
Have D I C K S Ever Even Sold Any Non-Team Jordans? Smh...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I can't believe some of you don't recognize those 4's on that shirt are fake.

Have you ever seen one of those Chinese sellers on eBay using this pic:

J4-001.JPG

There ya go..apparently those guys up at JB can't tell whats fake or real nowadays.

That explains the molding and shapes
eyes.gif
ahhh, i remember that incident from back then. what happened to those shirts btw? i didn't recall seeing any of those in stores.

smh at that pic and those who doubted that shirt had a fake pair of 4s. Get your knowledge up youngns and new NTers.....

The poster at D I C K's is just another glaring example of how stupid and ignorant marketing execs assume the average consumer is. They must not be tooaware of the NT'ers of the world. And those fake IV's...man, all I can do is SMH

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Remember this?

jordan-4-fake-t-shirt-2.jpg

can you point out what makes those fakes....i just dont see it
nerd.gif

People are realllllllllllllllllllllly showing their age and or limited knowledge regarding sneakers on this message board, once upon a time there would be no question now..............and to make matters even WORSE, was the fact they just blatently stole that pictures
laugh.gif
BTW good to see u still around nimmo

QFT, this pic has been used for sooo may years from fake ebay sellers.
laugh.gif

i couldnt tell because it looks like someone just stencled a shirt and spray painted it but this was a JB shirt right? Now that i saw the real pic
laugh.gif

smh.gif
so sad, and whats worse, im sure there are people looking at the photo thinking those XI's will be releasing soon.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by T2 Judgment Day

I remember that shirt. It was Gentry's magic at its best.
I'll never forget walking in my local finish line...

And the DM was vocally PISSED that shirt had to be on the floor. [Next Friday] "I can't get jiggy wit dis shhhhh!"

laugh.gif

Hey Eyes, wassup!

laugh.gif
@ the pic......They have like a Dwight Howard type guy dunking on a 40 year old 5 footer....

Back
Top Bottom