D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

I dont know why everyone is so relieved the JORDAN on the eyelets is gone ( I am glad its gone too) BUT I was just gonna scrape the lettering off. eh. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
I dont know why everyone is so relieved the JORDAN on the eyelets is gone ( I am glad its gone too) BUT I was just gonna scrape the lettering off. eh

That's what I think a lot of the bootleggers are going to end up doing to try and salvage what they've already produced.

cant wait... im off this week so its going to be even slower for mee..
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

Now that people should have their stores on lock....lets go over a little camping out / line etiquitte?? How do y'all establish yourself if first in line?? any stories? good luck to all in the hunt

damn those look good , ima go run around the city today see if i can find em , prob no luck though :\
ohwell.gif

J-GUTTA
Gettin' m0ney​

^^^ i kno these kids are HYPED up the ***... even tho they limited everyone will get theres
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

what troubles me is not how many stores are getting them but how many packs are these stores. peoples need to be safe

Quote:
Buy stock in sea glow NOW!
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That stuff is gonna fly off the shelves!!!
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collection Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

anyone know of any champs in the LA/OC area? ezinbox me if you do, i'd hate to look through these pages for a response. thanks in advance.

if i get my money right im gonna cop but have my brother come with me cause i aint bout to get jacked from some fiends

^^^THATS WHAT HE WANTS...YOURE PROB. NOT A DUNK HEAD BUT IF YOU CHECK THE PRICE OF THE HEINY'S ARE PRETTY MUCH 2 PACKS...!

How are all those camping out planning on camping at the mall? gotta make sure you get the right entrance

yo 160 props on the pickup :pimp:
pimp.gif
... im saying tho help me get a pair :lol:
laugh.gif
.... what stores in woodbridge mall are getting em? if its just footaction forget that... im not even going to bother going there...
Code:
    Team PhilippinesMember No.21

Back
Top Bottom