D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

This whole thing is crazy... I get paid this week so I'll B able 2 cop a pair... FA NYC said they wont have a midnight release cuz of the availability of the shoe and the chance of ppl gettin hurt or bein robbed... WOW

Quote:
160 You Dont Have To Explain Nothin To No One On Nt! If You Wanna Make Sure Your Friends Have A Pack And Lace Your Pockets With A Little Extra Money Then There Is Nothin Wrong With That! I said in the beginning you are a good buisness man, Hell if someone would buy a pack from me for $950 you think i would lower the price no way. These Fellas Actin Like They Wear panties instead of boxers, jealousy is a female trait! Im happy for you and your friends, maybe i will be the first female on nt will the pack :smile::smile: So 160 shake those hatas off And Keep Being The Good Buisness Man You Are
Damn girl you are allways back me up too bad you are not in nyc.I would hook you up with a store just on the strength of allways looking out for me.I hope one day we could do some business together. nklebrk -
Quote:
.Too many hypebeasts like 160deep ready
to serve cats at a bargain price of $945/pack without vaseline.

ing to wounder about you with all this talk you have about overpriceing and vaseline and basements in michael k as you said in another post.are you a top or a bottom?
Quote:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Did you see that picture.That chick has nothing to do with me you see how bad and nasty that monster looks. BARF.Lools like shes wearing a varient DMP jackage made of out garbage leather with $25.00 worth of fake hair:If looks could kiil over the internet over the internet we would all be dead.I could see a monster like that beating someone down on a DMP line for that package.lol Thats such a funny picture.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

dammmmmmmmmnnnnnn 123 Pages and the shoe hasn't released yet, i hope Mods don't delete any posts because i wanna see if this will be the biggest post in NT history. Probably gonna be about 300 pages when its all said and done. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

i already preordered my 2 pairs in ATL so im good. Second pair will go straight to Ebay the same day for a 1 day auction and will hopefully end around the 600-700 range.
CAUTION*​

I know that the local police will be at the mall for this release....i remember how the altitiude release was on my B-day...a couple of people ended up in cuffs for fighting to stand in line...i just hope that people use their better judgement cus at the end of the day....its not worth n e one gettn hurt....esp if your the 65th person in line....you already know you not gettn the shoe...no point of sitn in the back of a squard car!

ok its sunday jan 22nd 1:35 am east time zone wonder how many crazy people will keep posting
i want 13s please sell me some get at me sz10 thank you

*****BAD NEWS FOR SZ. 14, 15 DMP People*****

I wear a sz. 15, and im trying very hard to find this package..... anyways as for ALL FINISHLINES in the US...

I did an item locator so see which stores would recive a sz. 15, and the only available sizes in ALL the finishlines were sz. 7.5-13

As for most of the major stores, there recieving pretty decent amount of pairs.....

SOCAL HEADS***

Cerriots Mall Finishline is the best bet to get this package, from what i remeber, there getting 6 pairs in sz. 11, 11.5, and 9 pairs of sz.12,s o be there early and you should be fine.

Good Luck fellas that have my size foot, hope i can find a pair....

[/b]​

KiNgMaRcEl23:
SOCAL HEADS***

Cerriots Mall Finishline is the best bet to get this package
Not now.
laugh.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

My store confirmed today that we are NOT receiving the pack (athletes foot, wheaton md) does anyone know if anyone in dc,md,va area getting it and also are these limited??? And do u think these will b harder to get then alts???
loved by many
hated by more
envied by all

Cincinnati, Dayton NTers.

Deveroes will be getting them, and most likely one of each size. I will know in a couple days what kind of runs each store will be getting.

Deveroes that will be receiving them include...

Dayton
Race
Western Hills
Tri-County
Avondale

...and possibly 2 more.

White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

man those shoes look hot as hell, i just can't wait until i get my pack!!! Jan 28 is going to be crazy, but i have a little feeling that these will be easier to get then the black lasers

Dear God...I think I'm going to ejaculate at the register once I get these. JB did good with this one...from the boxes to the simplicity of the shoes to the tags to the booklet to...everything.

eek.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Thoes are some great pictures to steal.You scummy ebay sellers.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

^Right But with photoshop they can belong to STOOSY CALIKICKS310 ZEBRABOO21and anyone else who took my pictures off niketalk.

For those around the South Jersey area. I know of one spot that will be getting them. This spot will most like get them in early and for retail. PM me if your around the area and ill give you the 411.

Back
Top Bottom