D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Call Eastbay and see how many packs there gettin :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
^^ BIGBEN1986 good idea!

gracia pricanplayer

y tambien buena suerte koudie. i hope u get your pcks bro.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Im praying to god my spot gets them by tuesday and hopefully ill get it from them for retail. they told me way back whne there ognna sell for retail!!

im hopeing that my spot gets them by tueday. if they do then i hope they keep their word and sell them to me for retail.

I emailed and asked Eastbay how many they are getting

I'll post the answer when I get it back which will prolly be tommorow.

Man..I hope everything will be straight with eastbay. Thats prolly the only way Ill be able to buy the DMP for the retail price and not a jacked up price

Can you order from Eastbay on the sk2? I ask this because I know many will be in line and tryna get their pair once that clock strikes.

I don't want to be left with one slipper and nothing to show for it. Also, how many packs are they getting? I just need two 13s, "one to wear, and one to stare(until I wear the other ones out)."

Eastbay is my only @#%$ hope...please come through for me guys. I want you to put a "limit" on them, but then again I don't.

In order to maintain "normalcy" things should mimic any other release...

...If my pumpkin is waiting, atleast let me have my shoe game official...

Good luck to you all and thanks for all the pics!

Quote:
So many people saying there gonna sell packs.But how many are really gonna get there hands on the shoe? I know I got atleast two extra packs coming my way and the two I allready have.
Aw right 160...we get it, quit hypebeastin'....you're not the only reseller out there |I
tired.gif

Post up some spots sellin early, or something meaningful.

Well as for me guys. I have 4 plans that prolly only 1 will end up working at the end.
1- call this girl i know from eastbay, and talk to her for awhile till i can order first.
2- go to my spot on tuesday, and hope they kept their word and will sell me the pack for retail.
3- go to the mall and get my boy who is a security guard to let me in early so im first in line. this will only work if ther eis no midnight release but the footlocker and finishline and champs will all have them and i footlocker wont do a midnight release.
4- i have a very good friend from HS who now works at finishline. Im praying she can hold atleast one pack for me and let me buy it.

i have been doing plan #3 for about 10 releases so far, and i have always been first in line. I still have to talk to My friend who works in finishline and hope she gives me info on the 26th-27th and fill me in on what i can do.

Out of all these plans im guessing prolly plan 3 will work the best. But im hoping plan number 2 can happen.

I dont think these will be as hard to get as people are thinking...the average person who gets most jordans arent willing to drop $300...i kinda feel like these will be a dissapointment...but thats just my opinion...
"You just seek My Kingdom & My Righteousness. I will take care of the rest!"- Matthew 6:36
AIM: futureclipper34

Can anyone Confirm if Nort/Recon or HUF in SF getting these???

Need To Really Know.

thanks.

"Flying like a bird like Nelly Furtado"

Quote:
3- go to the mall and get my boy who is a security guard to let me in early so im first in line. this will only work if ther eis no midnight release but the footlocker and finishline and champs will all have them and i footlocker wont do a midnight release.

hi nycknicks105 which mall r yo talkin about? and if so hook me up, pls

I JUST CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY I WILL BE POSTIN MY CAMP OUT PICS
you want war i gather my troops then kidnap ya girl and make her.. eat.. my.... sea-man.. soup...then put it on video like bin-laden do :lol:

got my pack set up :smile:
smile.gif
def can't wait i wasnt sold on them at first but after seeing clearer pics there a must
good luck everybody
I hold a mic like I'm Gail Sails
Hoppin' over chairs like O.J., my rushin' yards
depend, how the meter spray
Happy wife-beater day, don't touch my, cheeba hay
Get off my D-I, then go C the K's

can someone please tell me why there are about 5 people camping ALREADY outside of NTSF????????/

Im astonsihed, but somewhat expected it outta the STUPID BAY HYPE !!!
I NEED WHEAT HIGHS sz.10-10.5 DS or NOT !!!!!!

osyrhiz@gmail.com

u should come to north carolina we sleepin on them here lol
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

truhustla8807 where in the chi are you going to cop yours?

Chi Town Stand stand up

[text] That's how I roll[/text]

Back
Top Bottom