D.R.A.M. "THE I LIKE TO CHA CHA GUY" ANYONE?

This album cover 
laugh.gif

One of the comments:

LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU ******: Drake early **** like "Room for improvement" he was rapping like Hov. Kanye drop 808s and Heartbreak and he basically drops the continuation with So Far Gone. Big Sean popularize the "Supa Dupa Flow" not only did Drake Take it he used it through out Thank Me later until everybody started doing it and then he criticize the people "playing it out". Next Album Take Care was basically The Weeknd Trilogy because the ***** gave him half of his own album because he was hungry.. On top of that Kanye dropped My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy in 2010 with about 15 plus songs between the album and the G.O.O.D Sunday series so Drake on that very same album does 15 plus songs with Hella features just like Kanye did. Kanye would soon diss that approach and claim to become minimal and make shorter projects. What does Drake do?? Says that Take Care had "Too Much Filler" and he makes his own Minimal album with Nothing was the Same. Now let's go back a bit.. Let me add some filler of my own to make a point. Remember when A$AP first blew up and Drake was on camera calling himself A$AP Drizzy?? How about when he jumped on the Future Tony Montana joint and when Future wanted Drake in the video he sent a subliminal diss on twitter like "You give a ***** a bone and he ask for a steak"?? Okay back to business. Drake was called out for the YG verse, Quentin Miller ****, Drill Movement **** riding, Migos, can't forget the Houston rip off that eventually turned into "Toronto Wave"... Bruh!! If this **** ain't leeching ***** I don't know what is... I'm still missing **** lol!

Crazy :lol:

It's spot on tho.

I'm just now seeing this post but :rofl: :rofl: at the accuracy. I don't see how people on a large scale never saw this. This ain't something that happened in 1993, this was starting right before Drake blew up a bit before 09

I don't listen to this guy but i wish him all the success cuz that **** boy Drake tried to take his shine & he came back with an even bigger hit :pimp:

:wow: @ that list up there :rofl: :smh:

Thats damn near Soulja Boy-esque

I don't listen to this guy but i wish him all the success cuz that **** boy Drake tried to take his shine & he came back with an even bigger hit :pimp:

I was actually just talking to the homies about this the other day :pimp:

Last edited:
When a Dram thread is really a Drake hate thread :lol:

DRAM got plenty hit song potential...Cha Cha never skyrocketed...Brocoli is making noise...thats on him to get himself famous

And I hope all you fake outraged cats bought DRAMs album to show support

Last edited by a moderator:
Making noise? Broccoli is huge.

Mad as **** because I tried to get my dude to sign him when "Cha Cha" was just a mix show record in VA.

He slept.

Damn that's crazy, Tunde found that _ online and snatched him up with the quickness :lol:

DRAM got plenty hit song potential...Cha Cha never skyrocketed...Brocoli is making noise...thats on him to get himself famous

Bringing up drake without slurping=drake hate
Son stated a opinion, that just so happens to be spot on.

^you can't logically reason with any person with an OVO avy

Ain't no one slurping? Lmao ya'll in here talking like Drake sabotaged dudes career, like he's the reason dude ain't blow up or something...but ya'll only cared about dude once that Cha-Cha/Hotline debate came out

I was saying if ya'll really support dude, go out and buy his album

Damn that's crazy, Tunde found that _ online and snatched him up with the quickness :lol:

Yep. We're talking end of 2014.

I don't think XL/Atlantic jumped in until Spring 15.

Cats thought "Cha Cha" needed a rapper to fill it out a bit. Wanted to set up a Pub deal with Gabe Niles, the producer.

Then the **** just went nowhere.

Mad as ****.

Ain't no one slurping? Lmao ya'll in here talking like Drake sabotaged dudes career, like he's the reason dude ain't blow up or something...but ya'll only cared about dude once that Cha-Cha/Hotline debate came out

U know how it go :lol:

^you can't logically reason with any person with an OVO avy

1) No, no one is

2) No, no one is acting like that, but you'd be a fool if you read that entire post not thinking "here we go again" when it comes to Drake siphoning up and coming artists.

3) I didn't know that recognizing a person's style/songs getting hi-jacked was synonymous with wanting to support them. I don't listen to a bunch of the Weeknd's music, yet I do recognize that Take Care is basically a "Weeknd album".

4) I don't even think 40 and Shebib protect Drake more than you right now

How is take care basically a weekend album? :rofl: how can u claim to not listen to The Weeknd music and come to that conclusion? U just played yourself

Last edited:
I'm not protecting Drake idgaf :lol: I only want good music idc where or who it comes from

But its funny when you got guys like Will, Rico, campaignig their Drake hate whenever they can...like it really bothers them that much? They not here to talk about the artist at hand (Dram), but rather about someone else :lol:

I'm just pointing it out...Dram thread/Drake shang tsung thread

I'm not protecting Drake idgaf :lol: I only want good music idc where or who it comes from

But its funny when you got guys like Will, Rico, campaignig their Drake hate whenever they can...like it really bothers them that much? They not here to talk about the artist at hand (Dram), but rather about someone else :lol:

I'm just pointing it out...Dram thread/Drake shang tsung thread

Bro, just admit you're being sensitive about your baby daddy being talked about. The thread is about DRAM, Drake stole DRAM's record, therefore it was being discussed. What part of that is so difficult to understand?

Drake fans take objection with anybody not polishing this mans balls like they do. People state facts and you all take that as negativity. Blame your mans for being a leech, not everybody else for discussing it.

How is take care basically a weekend album? :rofl: how can u claim to not listen to The Weeknd music and come to that conclusion? U just played yourself

Because the music i have listened to from him very well does sound like Take Care minus Drake vocals/cadences. I'm not sure you should be talking about anyone playing themselves after embarrassing yourself in multiple threads already. You dudes' fingers be burning so badly to type that ya'll don't even read entire posts :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom