D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Chicago's (drooling)

this CW would be my first ever pair of DRose

hey guys, know im late to the party, but does anyone have any of the Year of the Snakes sittin near them? found a hella cheap pair on craigslist, but i was two days late on em, and now i want em lol. or maybe you could tell me how to stock locate from adidas? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Tempted to cop the Rose 773 USA's... And some angles of the 3 and 3.5 make them look :pimp: and others :x. Will cop for the right price though.

So allegedly Adidas has a new policy where they don't transfer shoes from store to store anymore. Anyone else heard this?

For all those asking, I bought those Alternate Aways at the Vacaville Adidas outlet. They were still going for $160, but given how difficult it is to find them, it's worth it IMO.

If anybody lives near the Adidas Outlet in Allen, Texas they do have the Alternate Away for $99.99 right now. As Rukus mentioned they won't transfer or do phone orders as of March 1st but if you're in the area it's a nice steal considering the scarcity.

Last edited:
If anybody lives near the Adidas Outlet in Allen, Texas they do have the Alternate Away for $99.99 right now. As Rukus mentioned they won't transfer or do phone orders as of March 1st but if you're in the area it's a nice steal considering the scarcity.
Called and the chick told me they only had Adizero 2's in stock LOL. Adidas is run by idiots.

Man I feel stupid jumping on two pairs of the away alternates from Adidas Chicago if they can be had at outlets for $99. Was the only colorway of the 3 that sold with any quickness and I liked them much better than the reg away colorway. Only other 3 I paid full price for was the NBC and those can be found with the sale tag now. Adidas giving me reasons not to jump on future colorways until they hit the sale racks.

Man I feel stupid jumping on two pairs of the away alternates from Adidas Chicago if they can be had at outlets for $99. Was the only colorway of the 3 that sold with any quickness and I liked them much better than the reg away colorway. Only other 3 I paid full price for was the NBC and those can be found with the sale tag now. Adidas giving me reasons not to jump on future colorways until they hit the sale racks.

Surprised you didn't see it coming. We aren't talking Nike G, you know anybody buying an Adidas BBall shoe is buying them 100% purely for love of the brand or the player. No "after market" value what so ever so no "hype" purchases. Every signature Rose colorway I can remember gets a 30% price cut eventually.

Just FYI Chicago Premium Outlet has these for $99.99 each and FSR's:

Home
Away
90's Throwback (South Side/Fresh Prince)
Chicago Bears
Chicago Fire Dept.

They don't do phone orders or transfer shoes so this is for my local buyers.

Back
Top Bottom