D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

I like the idea of a green/orange theme but I don't like how they're doing it. Hopefully a lot of things will change between now and the release of the next Xmas shoes.

Last edited:
They look better than the original catalog pics though. Those computer renderings made them look like two different shoes sewn together. I guess it will depend on how much the two colors contrast, but this one isn't so bad.

Just a heads up but my local Adidas outlet is doing 20% of on most basketball apparel and also 20% off select shoes which included all of the Rose 3's. They are marked down to $79.99 with 20% off...comes out to $63. I ended up getting a pair of the alternate's, but I also saw the Platinum's, Black Leather Away's, and the volt and teal colorway. Great deal that I could not pass up. Check your outlets!

Last edited:
Just a heads up but my local Adidas outlet is doing 20% of on most basketball apparel and also 20% off select shoes which included all of the Rose 3's. They are marked down to $79.99 with 20% off...comes out to $63. I ended up getting a pair of the alternate's, but I also saw the Platinum's, Black Leather Away's, and the volt and teal colorway. Great deal that I could not pass up. Check your outlets!

Which outlet did you go to? Thanks

Hi, pleeeaseee tell me which one's better (performance) in yours opinion:wink: - Adizero Rose 2.5 playoffs or 3.5 metal? (i use speedwraps BTW)

3.5 have more cushioning in the midsole, a better fit in the heel and forefoot, and the traction is just about the same as the 2.5. I played in both 2.5 and 3.5 and the 3.5 is better.

Extra 20% off this weekend on Men's shoes.

Rose 2.5 - $60 (+20% off)

- All Star (Orange)

- St Patrick's Day (Green)
- Home (White)

Rose 3 - $80 (+20% off)
- Fresh Prince
- Chicago Fire Fighter
- Home
- Away

Rose 3.5 - $100 (+20% off)

- Murray Park Winter

- Chi-Town
- Triple Blue

- The Spark

Also a bunch of Rose 773's in Team and PE colorways for $60 (+20% off)

I think these are at all of the Outlets, specifically this was at Pleasant Prairie.

Had the NBC in a 13 at my outlet. Starting today there is a Friends and Family Discount of 30% off everything in store (few exceptions).

I am not sure what it takes to get the email but all you have to do is show it on your smart phone. I would have no problem forwarding it to someone who PMed me and could put it to use.

Back
Top Bottom