D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Tanger Outlets in washington PA had a FSR of blk/red, grey/red, and fresh prince 3's for 59.99. They also had Brenda's in size 11 and up for 59.99. They also have 3.5's for 99.99. Not sure if they do phone orders, but the number is 724-222-1549

just want to correct something that's not right, why u so angry about? :rolleyes

only rubio, jrue holiday, wall, and conley comes to china this year for adidas fast vs quick tour. becoz i live in here so i know it and happen to be there also

Angry? Pointless correction noted. My mistake of calling the "773 II" a CrazyQuick was a mistake worth being corrected. Thanks for your concern buddy.

Some pics of Rose in that 3.5 from the Adidas World Tour in China and a pic of the Crazy Quick Rose PE...

Those are for sale on the addidas site. Looks good. Price is good also.

Copped 2 for $100
one away and the other fresh prince cw. Can't wait to use these on the court. Anyone try these outside?

Those release at the end of August on eastbay.. I got a voucher and it works out to be 88 dollars..

hey im new to d. rose's... first pair ever was copped this week. grabbed the NBC's for 150 shipped from an ebayer who most likely got em from an outlet for $100 less. smh... im not too mad because finding a 13 is nearly impossible at the outlets... let alone just finding the sneaker. i thought they were limited up until i found out they were at outlets.

anyway, these run small am I right?

i went tts and when i got them it feels like they fit more like a 12 rather than a 13. i loosened them up and tried em on for a few minutes. they are very snug and i can feel pressure on the sides (i have wide feet)

do these things break in? or expand? it feels as if the material gives way a bit. the ebayer wont accept a return and i really like the shoes but i just hope they break in. can anyone chime in and reassure me that they will be fine after a few wears? i do like them though, they are pretty awesome.

hey im new to d. rose's... first pair ever was copped this week. grabbed the NBC's for 150 shipped from an ebayer who most likely got em from an outlet for $100 less. smh... im not too mad because finding a 13 is nearly impossible at the outlets... let alone just finding the sneaker. i thought they were limited up until i found out they were at outlets.

anyway, these run small am I right?

i went tts and when i got them it feels like they fit more like a 12 rather than a 13. i loosened them up and tried em on for a few minutes. they are very snug and i can feel pressure on the sides (i have wide feet)

do these things break in? or expand? it feels as if the material gives way a bit. the ebayer wont accept a return and i really like the shoes but i just hope they break in. can anyone chime in and reassure me that they will be fine after a few wears? i do like them though, they are pretty awesome.
i play in my Brenda pair, i dont have wide feet so i dont have the same issue with narrowness, i can say they do expand tho, when i put my pair on, theyre snug, but after a few hard cuts, my foot starts to slide around a lot on the inside

I usually wear a 12.5 and play with speedwraps on and my 3.0's are size 12 I would say feel tight in the heel area but feel wide in the toe area ....
They feel much different on court after 15 mins than just trying them on for 5 mins... I was kinda skeptical at the outlet but love them after playing in them

I usually wear a 12.5 and play with speedwraps on and my 3.0's are size 12 I would say feel tight in the heel area but feel wide in the toe area ....
They feel much different on court after 15 mins than just trying them on for 5 mins... I was kinda skeptical at the outlet but love them after playing in them
repped just because you from the D

Back
Top Bottom